Ch. 3: Meeting

I was captivated by the jars when both Nivia and Kristia stopped me before the grand desk.

The tall woman put the jar she was inspecting back on the shelf and went over to the desk to scribble down some notes on the papers that were strewn about.

I can't help but admire her impressive beauty and the commanding way in which she carries herself.

Her hair was jet black, cascading in waves down to her mid back. The enthralling shade of electrifying blue that painted her irises was framed by a black liner, which could almost rival the allurement of the moonlight's glow in the calm midnight ocean.

My eyes traveled further down to capture every detail of the wondrous temptress before me.

Her meticulously outlined cupid's bow shaped her luscious red lips which sat on silky smooth, pale skin.

She was wearing a white buttoned up blouse with the top three buttons undone, which exposed enough cleavage to entice anyone who dared lay eyes on her. The gray blazer and pencil skirt she was wearing not only commanded respect and hugged her curves in all the right places but made her look even more imposing.

What the hell?

I have never looked at another woman this way, nor cared to; the thought had never crossed my mind.

I had only ever dated men or been attracted to them. At least, that's what I thought. That's what society and my upbringing conditioned me to think.

My thoughts were racing, and I was starting to feel weird. My heart picked up speed and a tingling sensation ran down my spine and ended at my core.

This can't be real. I can't feel this way. Here I am, kidnapped, and I'm coveting this woman?

Wait, kidnapped! At the reminder of the situation, I am jerked back to reality and my mood shifts again to that of fury.

I have been abducted for the pleasure of this woman.

God, this is ridiculous. I rolled my eyes and exhaled audibly. This act was not lost on the tall woman at the desk.

"Am I keeping you from anything?" Purrs the woman as she directs her focus at me, arching a perfectly plucked eyebrow, an amused grin plastered her face.

I glower at the woman defiantly while trying to free myself from Nivia and Kristia's hold to no avail.

"Uncuff her and take off that gag. I want to see what my new toy has to say," the woman ordered as she stood up from the desk and walked towards me, heels clicking with every step.

Kristia and Nivia did as they were told, then took a couple of steps back.

I rubbed my wrists, relieved to be free from my bonds because now I would be able to act according to what was about to unfold.

The woman stopped about a foot away from me, and it took all of my power to stand my ground and keep glaring at her. Fear ran down my spine, and I forcefully swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat.

"Well?" She questioned.

"Ac-Actually," I cleared my throat, "yes. In fact, you and your little minions here are keeping me from studying for a particularly important test on Monday. Not only did your worthless lackeys abducted me, hurt me, and talked about me as if I were an animal, but you have the audacity to just scribble away at your notes and ignore us!" The venom-laced words spilled out of my mouth before I could contain them. My hands were trembling as they formed tight fists.

There was a moment of stunned silence, then derisive laughter erupted from everyone except the woman before me.

Her amused expression was even more evident. She held up a hand to silence her subordinates.