Ch. 6: Shower

Dr. Garnett eyed me hungrily while she wet her lips. She undid all the restraints except for those on my wrists and ankles. She then ripped the tape from my mouth and leaned in close.

"I want to hear your sweet sounds for this next part." She savored the moment.

"Please, don't do this." I implored. My bottom lip trembled. "I... I've never..." I couldn't finish the sentence, my voice cracked.

"You've never what?" There was a long pause as her eyes darted back and forth between mine. The realization hit her as my tears were about to fall again. "Been touched?" A predatory glint lit up her eyes as a lewd grin formed on her lips.

I didn't answer, instead I looked away from her in embarrassment, my red cheeks giving me away. I shuddered at the thought of this being my first time. Not here. Not with them. Not with her.

"Oh, that makes it even better! The more I find out about you, the better things get. I do love breaking in virgins." She paused to look at Kristia and Nivia. "Take her to the showers, scrub her down thoroughly, and make sure she shaves completely. She's trimmed right now, but I want everything to be silky smooth." My eyes widened, and I went to protest, but she cut me off at the first syllable. "And, if she puts up a fight, do it yourself. After that is done, take her to my bedroom and make sure that nobody touches her before I do."

With that said, I couldn't respond. I was too shocked to get my words out.

Kristia and Nivia came over to me and undid the shackles. I sat up and rubbed my wrists to ease the chafing. Nivia put a hand on my shoulder, signaling me to stay put, while Kristia handed me the paper gown I had discarded earlier.

I was grateful to have something to cover myself up with.

She told me to either put it on or walk naked towards the showers, my choice. I put it on before she could finish her sentence.

With both at either side of me, we walked out of the room. Dr. Garnett stayed behind talking to Nurse Cleary.

Clinging on to my gown, I made sure to cover myself up as best as I could without the gown tearing. It was so short that I could feel that half my buttocks were exposed.

As we were walking down another series of white corridors, we passed by several people. Many of the people were either wearing white lab coats holding clipboards and writing things down, others were dressed like Nivia and Kristia, and a few were dressed in a simple light gray T-shirt and navy-blue shorts being escorted by the black clad soldiers.

Those who were being escorted didn't necessarily seem like prisoners, like I was, they looked strong and fit. They were talking with the soldiers, while others were even comparing their muscles.

Whenever I walked past anybody, be it those in lab coats, soldiers, or those in gray, they would look at me with evil eyes. I tried to avoid looking directly at anybody, they scared me; instead, I was focused on trying to remember the layout of this place.

We kept walking until we came up to an elevator.

This place is like a maze, how am I going to get out of here?

Once inside the elevator, I noticed that we were underground because all the buttons had a B before the number. There were ten floors below G.

According to the number marked on the outside of the elevator, we were in B1. Nivia pressed 'B2' and flashed a badge in front of a reader. Shit, I need to secure a badge to escape from here.

The elevator doors opened onto a long gray corridor that was open on the right side. Kristia gave me a small push forward, indicating to start to walk.