"Who's Arpana then?" Radhika asked. It passed across as a big slap to Ram.

"Arpana?" Ram stuttered.

"Yes, she's your long lost daughter....

Yours and Bhanumathi daughter. She came here searching for her dad!" Radhika said as she sobbed. This made Ram shocked!

At this point Arjun and Arpana had reached the house ready to face anything....

"No stop lying Radha! Arpana is not my daughter!" Ram muttered.

"Yes she is! I heard Arjun and Arpana's conversation... Maybe that's why she looks just like your mother!" Radhika said as she dropped onto the floor and cried. Nandini was beyond shocked with the new information as well...

Nandini sat next to Radhika and comforted her...

Ram rushed to Arjun and Arpana's room and knocked aggressively.

Arpana slowly opened the door and looked into Ram's red bloodshot eyes. She was ever so frightened to face Ram at this point...

"Tell me honestly, who on earth are you? And what do you want?" Ram asked, gritting his teeth together. However, Arpana remained silent, fuelling Ram's anger more and more. "Tell me!!" He screamed, making the poor Arpana jump.

"I'm... I'm your daughter...." she said slowly...

"How? How on earth are you my daughter! Tell me!!" Ram asked her.

But Arpana did not have the courage to tell Ram the rest of the story so Arjun interfered....

Arjun was ever so concerned about Arpana and her health at this stage....

"Sir, I'm sorry to interfere. But my wife Arpana is your daughter. She is yours and Bhanumathi's daughter. At the time when you married Radhika aunty, Bhanumathi got to know she was pregnant with Arpana. Her father did come to explain the news to your family but your family sent him off and gave a good percentage of your wealth to Arpana. Soon Bhanumathi gave Arpana for adoption...

Arpana and I only found out about this recently through Bhanumathi's cousin who adopted Arpana after someone tried to kill us.

Since then Arpana wanted to see you. Not to ruin your peace but to return all the wealth under her name and probably to know a little bit about her father...." Arjun said courageously to Ram.

Ram froze for a second with the new found information. He couldn't digest the fact that he had a daughter....

A lone tear escaped through Ram's eyes thinking of why fate is being so cruel to him...

Radhika, his wife who loved him immensely was at one side of him broken and shattered and his daughter Arpana who came to see her father was at the other side.

Ram had no idea what to do!

That night, the atmosphere in Ram's house was devastating!

The next day Arjun and Arpana packed their bags to leave Udaipur. They did not want to be a burden to anyone anymore.

When they came down from their room upstairs, the down floor was so quiet. For the last time Arpana decided to see the family members, no matter what they were going to say.

First of all Arpana decided to see Radhika.

Radhika was just like her second mom. The love and affection Radhika showered upon Arpana was something she could never forget.

Radhika sat on her bed staring onto something intently when Arpana walked into the room.

"Radhika aunty" Arpana called out. Radhika looked at Arpana then turned away!