"They are probably just running late, I'm sure that it's nothing to worry about."- Jay says.

"We don't have a lot of spare time to wait on those two. I'll give them five minutes though."- Chief Ryan says.

I heard some voices out in the hall. I was sitting in the chair closest to the door so I could easily hear what they were saying. I recognized that the voices were of Winston Winchester and Claire Wilkins.

"I can't believe you didn't wake me up!"- Claire says.

"I'm sorry, I'm always a heavy sleeper! You are normally the one to be waking me!"- Winston replied.

"Well... still, you didn't think to set an alarm?"- She asks her partner.

"I did, but I slept right through it."- He replies, laughing.

"You could have at least hurried a little more when we woke up."- Claire mutters.

"I was trying... but these stupid jeans decided to be difficult today!"- Winston says.

One of them sniffled like they were suffering from a stuffy nose or congestion. I couldn't tell who though. The two of them entered the break room before I could eavesdrop on the rest of their conversation. Now that they entered and I could see them, they both looked a mess. They definitely got ready in a hurry! Claire went over to the couch and sat down, almost melting into the couch. Winston sauntered over to the counter and poured two cups of tea from the kettle. Chief Ryan gave them both a stern glance. Claire's hair looks out of place. It normally looks a mess, but in a good way, now though it looked like she didn't brush it at all. Winston looks happy and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. He hands Claire a cup of tea and sits down on the couch next to her. Winston also had a cup of tea in his hands, taking a sip of the warm, steaming liquid.

"Detective Wilkins, Winchester, you're late."- Chief Ryan says.

"I'm sorry Chief, I... I overslept."- Claire muttered.

Chief gave Winston a look as if he asked 'And what do you have to say for yourself?'.

"I... I had an um... wardrobe malfunction."- Winston stammered, his whole face going a light pink.

Claire snorted. "Yeah, he did."- She says.

"Would you two stop with the excuses? We've got work to do."- Oliver says, his tone brash.

"There's no need to be so snappy this early in the morning Ollie."- Lucas replies, winking at him through his pretty pink-and-blue-tinted sunglasses.

"Can it Lu, it's too early to be dealing with you!"- Oliver says.

I laughed at his statement.

"Something funny over there, love?"- Lucas asks as he looks over at me.

"No. Oliver is just right."- I reply.

Lucas pouts, his whole upper lip sticks out.

"You ain't funny you stupid bloke."- He replies.

"I know I ain't. It's alright, I don't really care."- I reply.

"Were we too late for something? We didn't miss anything did we?"- Winston asks, taking a sip of his tea.

"No, Chief wanted us to wait for a few minutes before we started, to wait on you two!"- The shy Emily says.

"Well, you can go on with it since we're here now Chief."- Claire says, sniffling and digging into her pocket for a tissue.

"We aren't in trouble for being late right?"- Winston asks.

"No, I believe you. I'll let this slide this time."- Chief Ryan replies.