Chapter 35

Instagram-twitter: intox1D (I always follow back)
Facebook: Business - Harry Styles Wattpad

HELLO! SO I WROTE THIS IN RUSH BEFORE POWER CUT COMES BACK SO EXCUSE ANYTHING INCORRECT. THEN, IF YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME MORE FEEDBACK ON LAST CHAP, IT’B COOL :)

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT! <3333

Pretty Little Liars – Monster & Co 2

*35*

Harry’s POV

Her long hair tickled me as she settled her head in the crook of my neck. I skimmed her bare back with my fingertips, making the skin rise with goose bumps.

Nothing separated the both of us, our naked bodies touched. Her arms wrapped around my neck, her body couldn’t be closer to mine, providing warmth to each other. Her breathing was slow, her heartbeat, too. Nothing could inform me about how she was doing. Her face was buried, hidden from my eyes. I didn’t think she was building up remorse, or taking a rest. I guess she was thinking since Evelyn never stays too calm for no reason. Only thoughts could leave her still and quiet.

We were engulfed in a silence. No word was pronounced. Not even glances were exchanged. But it wasn’t as awkward as it seemed to be. I didn’t regret anything about what just happened. I pulled her hair to one side, placing kisses on the tanned skin of her neck. She gradually inclined her head to one side, letting out a little moan. I always felt the urge to touch her, to feel her shake at my caress.

The ringtone of my phone jolted the both of us. Her head spun around, showing me her reddened face. The sweat glued her hair to her forehead, her lips were swollen and her eyes sparkling.

Not even hurrying because of the phone, she moved to her chair. A cold shiver ran down my spine as her warm body hopped off me.

We both bent down, struggling to find my skinny jeans under the weak light. Damn phone. The ringtone was insistent, pushing us to find it faster. Evelyn finally lifted my black jeans up and threw it towards me. My hands took the device from one of my pockets. I picked the call up, not even caring to look at the ID. I bet it was Liam.

“Harry?” the one asked. It wasn’t Liam’s voice but another man’s.

“Yeah.” I muttered, peeking at Evelyn who was picking up all the clothes.

“I’m the one who’s supposed to drive you to the mansion.” He informed in an automatic voice. “Please just put your headlight on, so I can see you.”

“They’re already on.” I replied, smiling at Evelyn who was wrapping her bra around her breasts.

Staying in the car with Evelyn was so much better than trying to act like a model for a new shampoo. I wasn’t scared, it simply happened not to be my cup of tea. What did I get myself into? Francia’s long eyelashes and Evelyn’s confession about how ‘hot’ I was, forced me into accepting, which I somehow regretted.

“See you there then.” He said, before fast cutting the call.

The cell was placed on the chair, next to me as I slipped my boxers on. My eyes whirled towards her.

“Who was it?” She asked, cocking her eyebrow.

“The one who’s picking us up.” I explained, checking on the road. I tried to estimate when he’d be arriving as he didn’t say anything about his current position.

“Great. I’m really tired, to be honest.”

She lifted her arms up to slip on the stripped dress she was wearing. I observed her hiding slowly her sexy body under the too thick fabric for my liking. She cautiously fixed the place of her dress with little tugs. Evelyn had the habit to be spotless in her way of dressing. Every time a little thing disturbed her, she always fixed it before anyone noticed her appearance wasn’t flawless.