IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ

hey everyone!!!!!!

i'd like to say a few things that made me think a lot these days.

I REALIZED I SPENT TOO MUCH TIME ON BUSINESS. IT'S GOOD BC I CAN UPDATE WEEKLY BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I DONT GIVE ENOUGH TIME TO MY STUDIES.

i'm in my first year of college. i study law. its really hard to learn and i have amounts of lessons to catch up with. So i have to disminish my time on wattpad :/ especially for writing.

So I'll most likely do something to keep me from updating too often.

I'm really sorry if i promised to update but i have to be impeccable for this year! bc i dont want to fail my classes and basically among the 1300 students, only 200 will pass all the classes. (do you feel my worry??!!!?)

I decided to put a VOTE GOAL. Im not too happy to do that but i have to. and then, it'll help ghost readers to show up. :) Hope you guys (ghost) are going to participate bc I spend so much time on this book and i'd like only a little second from you to push the vote button and eventually comment.

So once the goal is reached, i'll update the following saturday/sunday :)

I'll update this week, but after that the goal will be 20 votes (im not askin the moon) and once reached, i'll update :) simple? right?

HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND ME. IF YOU DO, GOD BLESS YA.

:)