Chapter 39

HELLO EVERYONE. THE VOTE GOAL WASN'T REACHED BUT I REALLY REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE BECAUSE IT's MY BIRTHDAY TODAY. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY . I THINK I'M VVV HAPPY TODAY SO I MAY POST A SELFIE ON INSTAGRAM! :)

VOTE AND COMMENT DON'TFORGET TO VOTE FOR ME DAILY AT THE WATTYS!

---

DEDICATION TO MY ALMOST BIRTHDAY TWIN, LOVE YOU MIKA :) HAVE A GOOD ONE! x

---

- Ice Age II - a nice documentary about Ice Age -

*39*

Evelyn's POV

"This photo shoot is damn annoying." I mumbled, sighing deeply. The last photographs were taken under the courtyard. I could see from Payne's face his fatigue after the nightstand for the whole work.

"Not forcefully. There are some interesting things to watch." He smiled, looking at the four persons on the set. We were a few meters away from the set, sheltered in the shade of the mansion. We'd been there after getting proper clothes on, impatiently waiting for our leaving. I couldn't wait to leave this filthy house. Unfortunately, the photo shoot wouldn't be over before one hour.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asked, leaning against the high walls.

"Um, I don't know. " I replied, whirling towards him. His hair was glued to his forehead, hiding his view as well.

"So do you have any pastime?" he inquired, raising one brow. I only shrugged the question off, not finding anything to reply. "Tell me something you like..." My mouth was definitely shut, due to the hard thinking I was making. I guess all I did in the past years was studying. "Anything."

I could read some pity in the deep eyes.

"I like riding." I stated, my eyes looking to sky. The words came out a bit unsure, as if I said it totally randomly.

"I wasn't talking about sex, Evelyn." He chuckled lightly. I harshly poked his shoulder, making him yell at me a 'what'.

"I wasn't talking about sex, idiot! Riding a horse!" I yelled at him. I didn't know whether I should laugh or not since I could understand Styles' reaction.

"Oh, sorry." He said, ending up laughing cheekily. He uncomfortably shifted from his place and placed himself in front of me. "But I have to say I couldn't think of anything else but this."

At his words, the scene when Michael told him I loved riding came back in my memory. So the only thing up to his mind when it comes to me, is sex?

"So do you know any place where we could ride a horse over here?" He asked, holding his laughter back. However, I exploded before he did. My laughs resulted into a general laughter between us.

"Let's forget this word exists." I yelped, putting my hand above his shoulder to hold myself up. "But I know a place. I mean I knew a place, but I'm not sure if it does still exist."

-- -- -- -- -- --

The old big building in front of us didn't really look like the majestic place where I used to take my riding classes. The woods had taken over the building where the horses sheltered in their boxes. The white enclosure became brownish and surely got destroyed by the frequent rain and the lack of maintenance.

Styles and I had left the mansion by car that we had filled up, this time. We didn't bring any phone, to make sure no grumpy Payne would disturb us during our escapade. The equestrian center was in the same village as the mansion, it was just at the other side.