Chapter 22

Instagram-twitter: intox1D (I always follow back)
Facebook: Business - Harry Styles Wattpad

HELLOO! DEDICATION FOR Jacqueline FOR BEING AN ANGEL (I CAN SEE HER HALO) LOL AND CHECK OUT HER BOOKS?!

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR’S NOTE AT THE END, I’VE GOT SOMETHING TO ASK YOU. :)

P.S. THE ITALICS ARE FLASHBACK
P.P.S : POV shifts SO PAY ATTENTION WHILE READING.

*22*

I stepped out of the bathtub, tired after the short sleep I had, but excited to go out. My anxiousness was almost abnormal. My stomach twisted in knots since I woke up, in a manner I never expected it would. Sliding into a pair of sandals, I firmly wrapped a white towel above my chest.

“Eve, I’m late. I have to go!” Lens yelled from the bedroom, as if he were so far that he had to shout.

“Ok.” I mumbled back, settling in front of the little wall-mirror in the bathroom. There was almost nothing for a woman in the whole flat, so I had to deal with the few things Lens had.

I waited for any response so I guessed he left already. So I got surprised when he entered the bathroom, already dressed up.

“Where are you going?” he asked, leaning against the frame of the door. I looked back at my reflection in the mirror and kept combing my wet dark hair.

“Shopping. I have to get some woman stuff and new clothes. I have nothing to wear.” I omitted the fact that I’d go shopping with Styles. So it wasn’t a total lie.

“Great! I didn’t know you liked shopping that much.” He said, glancing at his wristwatch.

“Since I have nothing else to do... I already finished all the work for my classes so I better go shopping.” I replied, eyes back on the mirror.

He walked towards me and spun me around so he could press his lips against mine. I stayed still but kissed him back before he pulled away. He waved at me and left the room.

I finished combing my hair, sleeking the curls. I made my way out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. My clothes were set in a little part of Lens’ dress room where an abundance of suits, shirts and a few casual clothes were hung. Since I never got my old clothes back, the few shopping sessions I made filled my wardrobe. Most of them were for events and for sleeping so I would struggle to find normal clothes in there.

Harry’s P.O.V.

The cold froze me and my skin was getting blue. Sethi Cosmetics’ parking was dead silent. Shit. Where is she? Perhaps, she cancelled. I checked on my phone, there was no message from her. I wouldn’t be patient enough to wait for her. I wasn’t a gentleman so I’d just leave if she didn’t come. I had been leaning on this wall for a good half hour, waiting for her. I couldn’t believe she rambled for hours about lack of punctuality. I took another sip of the coffee I thankfully had grabbed from a shop nearby.

I began to pace back and forth in the large area where all the women in the building parked their cars. The cold numbed my legs and I didn’t know if I could mount my motorbike again. I removed the beanie on top of my head. Then, running my hand through my hair, I was wondering where this relationship I had with Evelyn was going. Why did I even ask her to come with me? I could have asked anyone for this. But it happened to be her. I still didn’t understand my own way of acting but she agreed so I couldn’t back down.

“Hey.” I heard from behind me. I turned around to discover Evelyn Sethi in other clothes than a towel or  her usual elegant woman suits.

“Hi.” I said, still a bit taken aback by her way of dressing with such a shitty weather.