Chapter 55

HI BABES! DON'T FORGET TO DROP YOUR NICE VOTES AND COMMENTS! FEED ME!

*55*

His peaceful face while sleeping disappeared as a small fly landed on his nose. He grumbled, making some moves but kept his eyes tight shut. Wrinkles were spread across his face. But they faded away fast.

A fly came around again, making me wonder why the fly loved his face so much. I chuckled, trying to chase it from him with my hand. It went away and I started looking back at him. He was peacefully sleeping again. I couldn't do anything else while he was sleeping there. I found interesting to look at him and I'd always say it: he was nice to check out.

He suddenly moved from his spot and opened his eyes abruptly. His facial expression made him look shaken. But since I didn't expect him to get up that early, I fell from the chair I was seated on. I ended up on the floor, and him sitting up on the sofa he had slept in. Lack of comprehension lingered around him, as he shook his head.

"You aren't checking if the floor is okay, right?" he asked, his hand starting to rub his forehead.

Thank God! He didn't notice I was looking at him intensely before miserably falling to the carpet.

"That's what I was doing, exactly." I said, getting up by myself since he didn't help me up. Then, I wiped the dust from my lace nightdress with my hands.

"No, you were looking at me." His voice hissed as he rubbed his eyes like a kid.

Shi-t, I thought he didn't notice it at all. Now, I have to explain why I was looking at him.

"Yeah," I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck. "I wanted to ... erm wake you up, you know."

He had a smile in the corner of his lips and he leant in the couch where he spent his night.

"If you say so," a laugh escaped his lips and he removed the thick cover I laid on him when he fell asleep.

"Well, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked, switching the conversation that embarrassed me.

"At this point, I'd eat anything. I feel like a mollusc."

He never stopped rubbing his eyes with vigour, like a little kid. He took a deep breath again.

I walked slowly towards the kitchen to open the fridge. I discovered a pitiful empty fridge since I never cooked.

"What do you have, then?" Styles yelled from the living room, still worn-out. I forgot I gave him my pills, two of mine were enough to stun someone who wasn't used to them.

"Err, nothing." I sighed, giving him a small grimace.

Making my way back to the living room, I looked for my phone. It was on the coffee table. I picked it up and dialed Mrs. Michelson's number. As always, she replied immediately with much politeness.

"Yes Miss Sethi?"

"Send someone get me anything to make a breakfast for two."

I noticed in the corner of my eye with a surprised look but I couldn't understand why.

"Anything, Miss?" she asked for approval.

"Yeah, thanks." I said, cutting the call. I threw my I-phone to the couch, near Styles.

"Do you ever go shopping for your food?" he mocked.

"No, I don't feel like being with so many people so I have someone who always goes for errands for me. Then, I bet you can't even get on your feet!"

He flashed me a challenging look and attempted to get up. No, he won't prove me wrong, I told myself and forced him sit back down.

"Loser!" he groaned with a cocky voice. He refused to consider my opposition by getting up again and picking up his boots from the floor. But he stopped moving, looking at me with another mocking smile.