Chapter 61

THANK YOU FOR 2,6k votes :))))

*61*

The night was clement outside. The wind didn’t blow too much even if the night had totally settled on the city. At this time of the year, the weather was pretty windy and cold. But it was bearable that night. The city was bathed in the beautiful moonlight that lightened our way.

As wind blew my hair softly, my mind started to wonder where was that somewhere Harry wanted to take me to. Placing my head against his back, my arms snaked around his waist, I helped myself from falling and felt his body heat emanating. I really enjoyed being with him this way. Taking cars was so annoying compared to the proximity we had on the two-wheels.

Harry finally stopped the engine. “Here’s our stop, Miss.” He announced, riding off the motorcycle. He invited me to follow him by giving me his hand. Looking around us, I realized the place was empty and strangely quiet for the City. Or did we live town?

“Where are we?” I asked him, hopping off the engine. With the simple jacket I had, I shivered because of the wind blowing harder on us.
“My fav place.” He said, starting to push his motorbike into the bushes that lined up the sidewalk. I checked the surroundings and sighed in relief as I saw no one.

“Don’t tell me your favourite place is a street.”
A smile crept on his lips as he fully hid his motorbike.
“No, but it could be. It’s there.” He said, pointing at the rather high brick wall that stood before us. Cocking an eyebrow, I started to wonder if Harry was even a normal guy. This side of mystery behind him gave him all his charm but from time to time, that scared me.

Before even asking, what he meant by ‘there’, he stretched his arms towards me. I suddenly understood he wanted me to clamber on the wall.
“Oh no, oh no, Harry.” I said, backing up and crossing my arms above my chest. He chuckled, seeing me worried.
“Definitely no.”

“What’s up?” he looked surprised by my reaction.
“There’s no way I’m going to violate someone’s property.” I responded, making another step further away from him.
“It’s not like someone’s going to catch us.” He huffed as if it wasn’t a big deal. I couldn’t do that, it was just that simple.
“Yeah, but I can’t. I have enough problems with law.” I replied, preparing myself to get back on the two-wheels.

“Me too, but I really don’t care.” He said, taking me aback. What? Harry had problems with law? He might have a hint rebellious blood, but it didn’t mean he could have any problem with law. He wasn’t as clean as he seemed to be… He extended one arm towards me, inviting me to follow him. “I promise we won’t get caught.”

I looked at the hand, then up at his face. He reassuringly smiled at me with a challenging look. He knew I couldn’t help taking up his challenge. My eyes went down on his hand for the last time and I decided I could do something like that. The last days, I had gone crazy with Harry. If I started, why not continuing?

“I don’t need your hand.” I articulated, walking forward. A smirk grew on his lips and he tilted his head towards the wall, motioning for me to climb.
How do people climb walls? I stared at the barrier between Harry’s favourite place and us. It was high, too high for me. I put my hands against the hard and cold material and attempted to figure out a way up.

Suddenly, I felt large hands on my ass, making me jolt. With a small sigh, I turned my eyes towards him. His eyes held a mischievous light.
“You need my hands.” He winked and pushed me up as I tried to grab the top of the wall. I started to give up as I felt my body unable to move. Perhaps, Harry’s hands made my hands give out. One of my shoes fell to the floor and the idea of giving up took a larger place in my head.
“Shi-t I suck a lot. We should go!”
He let me down and picked my high-heel up. Then, he threw it up the wall, making it fall to the other side. My mouth dropped open. He couldn’t have done that! It was my favourite Italian pair!