Chapter 59

*59*

As my eyes slowly opened, I didn't realize where I was. I looked up, seeing the white ceiling and then the light grey of the walls. I was in my bedroom. When my eyes turned to the right, my eyes settled on a man. Harry was lying on his stomach, half of his face against the white pillow, one of his arms near me, his red lips parted, his hair stuck against his forehead...He gave the impression of being an angel on a cloud, sleeping peacefully.I had slept with him.

That thought caused a conflicted feeling in my mind.The reminiscence of the night we spent together gave me torturing feelings in the pit of my stomach. I felt strange, overwhelmed but scared as well. Angry but happy.This man had shattered all my life with his arrival. I had hated him so much before and now we were in bed together.

I couldn't realize what happened. I just let myself fall into his arms without any question...

I heard loud noise at the door that made me jump from the mattress. But before realizing what was happening, a few men entered my room with axes. They broke my door with the axes. Surprise invaded me, my mouth falling to the ground. What was happening? I pulled the covers above my chest to hide my nakedness.

My mind was about to explode if no one explained me why men entered my room that abruptly. Harry started to move and opened his eyes slowly. All of that happened in a few seconds.

"Evelyn Sethi?" the man with a helmet asked, approaching my bed.

"What the...?" I attempted to calm myself down. Yelling wouldn't solve my problem. I took a heavy breath and saw Harry getting up from his peaceful sleep. He looked as surprised as I was when he discovered the men.

"Why are you in my bedroom? Why did you break my door? Are you insane?" I asked with such a rage that I had to stop myself from bursting from inside.

"Madam, please keep your calm. I'm the Captain Brake," The man said, looking as confused as I was. Why was he confused? He should be the one aware of everything since he was the one who broke my door. «If you could just get dressed, we'll talk calmly later."

The three left, and I noticed one of them slowly laughing. The anger still burning my veins, making my heart pound so badly I needed to do absolutely anything.I felt an arm laced around my shoulders. That didn't have a better effect, I flashed a glare at Harry who only smiled.

Checking the nightstand, I noticed the clock set on it. Shi-t, it was only seven in the morning, which meant Harry and I only slept six hours.

"Get dressed. I have three idiots to talk with." I grumbled, pushing away the arm from my shoulders.

When I hopped off the bed, I re-discovered the wet floor. The water level wasn't as high as the last night but it didn't descend that much either.

"Good morning, Eve." He greeted, shaking his head slowly.

I ignored his greeting and walked towards the dressing gown that I put on. Then, I looked for underwear in a drawer. I grabbed the first knickers I saw and put them on, too. My hands couldn't stop shaking uncontrollably, due to the huge surprise that struck me.

"Eve, you're not okay." He pointed out, jumping from the bed as well.

"Of course I'm not okay." I yelled at him, opening another drawer. When such excess of surprise and anger affected me, the pills were my only easy way out. But I couldn't find them, adding more stress on my shoulders.

"Eve, stop! Don't put yourself in this state." He whispered, putting a hand on my shoulder. But I pushed him back with a shove of my shoulder. I decided to go meet these idiots with that maddened state.