Chapter 18

Instagram-twitter: intox1D (I always follow back)
Facebook: Business - Harry Styles Wattpad

HEEY! SO I’VE BEEN ASKED TO WRITE THE CHAPTER ON A WEEK-END SO HERE’S THE NEW CHAPTER! IT’S QUITE LONG BUT SOMETHING IMPORTANT HAPPENS IN HERE SO HOLD ON. (Sexy pic on the side for you, ladies!LOLLL)

VOTE AND COMMENT MANY TIMES, MAYBE? SO I CAN DEDICATE NEXT CHAP TO YOU. :)

*18*

I stepped inside his small bathroom, I had to shower. I stayed with Styles for a few hours, discussing. He wanted to know so many things about my mother’s reaction but I kept myself from slipping a word out of my mouth. So we tackled other subjects, such as our studies. It was interesting to know these things. He studied psychology for almost three years. He took a break from college because of a preparation of his mini-thesis and because of his mother’s state.

After eating a few snacks from his fridge, I remembered I had to call Lens! How time flies when I talk to Styles! I didn’t tell Lens I was at Styles’ flat, I was supposed to be at a café in town. He would pick me up from this café when he finished work. Lens went all worried about me but I told him I was doing better, not mentioning the reason why I was getting better.

 The tiles were pink and white in alternation, making the room so feminine. His mother’s touches were everywhere in the flat. There was no bathtub, just a shower, a sink and toilets.

Styles told me he had problems with the water, sometimes, it couldn’t reach up to his flat. So I tested it out, turning the tap on, it didn’t work yet. I leant on the sink, patiently waiting for water to pour from the tap. Some knocks came from the door, I actually didn’t want to get there because I was wrapped in a towel.

I heard Styles’ footsteps towards the door.

“Louis!” he shouted aloud. “What are you doing here?”

“The f ucking bitch fired Liam and I, right after I heard you left.” His high-pitched voice grumbled with annoyance. I could even picture his face wincing.

I heard footsteps. I guessed they were walking towards the couches.

Water finally cascaded by floods, I let it go. My curiosity about Styles and Tomlinson’s talk was stronger than my envy to shower up. Just to make them know I was freshening up, I didn’t turn the tap off. Instead, I paced towards the door, leaning my head against it, in order to listen out.

“Liam went to a bar and I am here, let’s join him there. Have some fun, forget about those devils, you know!” he said.

He was referring my mother and me to devils. It didn’t surprise me after what I had done but his tone was so nonchalant - as if it was normal to say that people were devils - that it hurt me.

“Um, well I still have something to do. But maybe later.”

“Still working on your thesis?”

I guessed the silence was either a nod in approval or the contrary.

“If you’re not working with Miss bitch, you are studying! It’s kinda annoying. Why don’t you have fun anymore?”

I never expected Styles to be the student model. He loved what he was studying, which was great. I had never really loved studying business but it was somewhat necessary.

I couldn’t guess that Tomlinson gathered up so much hate towards me. I couldn’t expect him to be so crude when he talked. Within two minutes, Tomlinson called me devil and bitch. I guessed everyone at Sethi’s acted or thought like him. It wasn’t to surprise me at all.