Chapter 24

Instagram-twitter: intox1D (I always follow back)
Facebook: Business - Harry Styles Wattpad

HYIAA!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I UPDATED IN A RECORD TIME 3 DAYS INTERVALLE. :) THAT’S WHY IT IS SHORTER.
Oh WARNING DETAILED SEXUAL CONTENT.

PLEASE, COMMENT MANY TIMES?? I WOULD LOVE TO READ COMMENTS, THEY MAKE MY DAY. :/

*24*

Why does it feel so right? Why am I enjoying all of this?

So many questions crossed my mind as I settled on Styles’ lap, placing wet kisses in the crook of his neck. His arms were holding me tighter against him every second. The loud music was still playing, covering the sounds of our slight moans. Previously messing his hair, my hands descended to the buttons of his grey shirt. The first buttons were undone, as his captivating tattoos peeked out from the shirt. But the sudden move he made blocked my hands with his.

I stopped, looking at the green of his eyes. His hands clenched around my wrists, his gaze looking at me from the head to the belly. A smile slightly formed on my lips as I felt him getting hard against me.

“Let me take the control, Ok?” he said. I didn’t even have time to nod that I was pulled back onto the couch by two strong arms. I was sat up, eyes stuck on the TV in front of me.

His knees met the comfortable couch, my legs in-between his. Our lips locked once again as his hands slowly parted my coat to make it slide off my body. I felt a bit cold for a few seconds before he deepened the kiss. My body was responding to every singly touch. My mind had partially stopped to function as my senses followed their instinct.

As I got transported by the kisses against my neck, my shirt was slowly unbuttoned. I dragged his body closer to keep his gorgeous lips on my sweet spot. My shirt, which was stained with the mayo, was removed as well. My eyes were fluttered open as he stopped, admiring my body.

“Enjoying the view?” I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck to draw him closer.

“Not yet.” He replied me with a cheeky smile. His arms were enveloping my body, and his hands met in my back to unclasp my bra. As his arms slid away from me, he dragged my bra along to throw them to the side. His eyes were back on my body. “Now, I am enjoying it.”

The slight smile I had, transformed into a larger one as he cupped my breast with his large hands. He leant down to press his lips against the sensitive skin of my breast, earning a slim moan from me. My eyes lashed flutter once again when he took my nipple in between his lips. The intense arousal heating my insides intensified at his single touch.

“Oh, my-” the words were taken away by the strong pleasure seizing me.

He slowly pulled away, leaving my skin red and wet. The whole teasing was unbearable, it was too long. I couldn’t wait anymore.

“Don’t whimper already. It’s just the beginning.” His raspy voice murmured sexily into my ear.

“Show me, then.”

His head was slowly nodded as his body got off me to drop to the floor. He was on his knees in front of me. His hands landed on my lap to travel my thighs up until it reached under my skirt. His moves were careful and professional, as if they were made for this and only this.

I was almost still and not participating in the whole thing was so new to me. He was the only one who worked, I somehow felt useless. But I enjoyed.