Chapter 15

Instagram-twitter: intox1D (I always follow back)
Facebook: Business - Harry Styles Wattpad

VOTE AND COMMENT OR ELSE I WON’T UPDATE ANYMORE AFTER THIS CUTIE-CUTIE CHAPPIE!

*15*

“Miss Sethi! What were you doing?” He asked.

He had been scolding me for a few minutes while I was sitting on the couch – I discovered where I had been sleeping in. I had pleaded Styles to put down since he wanted to bring me to the hospital. He actually thought I had fainted. Understanding I didn’t black out, he had lain me down on the couch. I buried my head into the palms of my hands.

One by one, the scenes of what occurred the past day came across my mind. I had invited that Irish guy in the building and we had been drinking together.

My hands on my lap, I turned to my right, looking for any mark of N-Niall’s passage. The housekeeper - who had been in the room- called Styles when she discovered me, lying in there. The tiny woman in a blue uniform had already begun her usual cleaning.

“Stop that!” I commanded suddenly, making her freeze.

Her hands loosened along her body and her eyes looked down at me. She didn't know what to do anymore.

“Yes, Miss.” She accepted, crossing her arms above her chest.

I was looking at the corner of the room. The bottle of whisky! By the corner of my eye, I saw Styles pacing to the bottle. He picked it up from the tiled floor, his other hand lifted something else up. When he showed me both of his hands, I observed two bottles whisky. His eyebrows furrowed. His head cocked towards one of the bottle.

“So, a great night, right?” He stated, half-smiling half-frowning. I couldn’t fully decode his voice, either. But I could tell it was mixed up with anger.

The housekeeper had her eyes growing bigger. But I didn’t know if it was because of me being drunk or Styles scolding me. I didn't like how Styles disminished my power in front of someone.

“Go out.” I pointed at the door, sighing out in tiredness.

She nodded and soon, the woman disappeared with her cleaning stuff as if she were never in my office.

I hardly got up from the couch, helping me up with my two elbows. Niall left me and I didn’t even know what we had done after my two first glasses. My knees couldn’t support my weight, my head still fuzzy, I had difficult to walk to my desk.

“You’ve drank down two bottles of whisky, Evelyn!” Styles’ voice reminded me still reproaching me, which I faked not to hear. “What’s up with you?”

I continued marching towards the desk. Once I was near the piece of furniture, I leant on it to support me. Damn! My head aches so much! My hair framed my face, tickling the skin. I flipped my hair back, and gave it some order with my fingers.

“Not your problem, Styles.” I whispered, heaving out another sigh.

“What did you do?” he questioned.

His voice was so annoying. The worst was that the loud voice was banging into my head, making me suffer more and more. Soon, my head would be so heavy that it’d fall on the floor.

My desk was a terrible mess, papers were everywhere in the room. I didn’t even remember myself doing this. A bright red paper caught my eyes. It was so visible among the white sheets of paper. I reached for it.

“What’s this?” Styles asked, scanning the sheet of paper.

“Oh shut up mum.” I glared at him.