Chapter 36

*VVVERY IMPORTANT NOTE*

 SOME FRIENDS ENCOURAGED ME TO ENTER THE WATTY AWARDS AND BUSINESS IS IN THE RATED R CATEGORY :) I’LL PUT THE LINK ON MY PROFILE WHEN It’s OFFICIAL. IF YOU COULD VOTE DAILY IT’D BE VVV NICE.

NEXT CHAPTER AT 20 votes :)

- A documentary about sexual tourism in Thailand -

*36*

Harry’s POV

“Great everyone!” Liam cheered, still sitting on his chair. I never saw him so serious about anything. I guess it was the challenge he took up against Helen Sethi that encouraged him.

“Thank you for waking me up at four in the morning.” I grumbled between my teeth. I ran my hands through my hair, as the prop woman took the fragrance bottle and the book from my hands. I smiled at her for acknowledge. A white cotton dressing gown was settled around my shoulder, thing that bothered me. Liam made a few steps towards me, his eyebrows met. It meant he had something grave to talk about.

“You forgot this on the set, last night.” He handed me my phone. His voice held a critical emotion he was trying to hide.

“Thank you.” I mumbled, attempting to smile but his questioning face erased its shape on my face. So, I just took the phone from his hands. “What’s up?”

He crossed his arms, looking around us. The staff and models exited the large dining room slowly as the morning session was finished. Once everyone left, his lips parted to start a sanctimonious speech. By his seriousness, I could tell the subject was Evelyn. I could read it all over his face.

“What are you doing?” he asked, slowly shaking his head.

“If you’re talking about Eve, I’m totally aware of what I’m doing.” I said before he could place another word in edgewise.

“Angelica.” Was the only thing he said as his finger pointed at the phone. “She called you four times last night.”

I sighed, of course, he was talking about Angie. I knew someone would clearly ask this and I suspected Liam to be the first. I nodded at him, running my hands through my hair. I supposed it wasn’t still my turn to speak.

“You can’t do this to her, she doesn’t deserve this at all. She’s doing really bad, she needs comfort and encouragement before her operation. You clearly know that.”

I nodded one more time. Liam was right, I knew she needed some support on this. She needed me. However, my mind, heart and senses divided. I liked Angelica at the first glance, she had a natural beauty. She was friendly and her shyness added her some charm. Plus, the fact that she used a wheelchair made my heart melt. She summed up the traits of the perfection to me, she was all I needed in a woman. Almost all I needed.

“Liam, you can’t understand.” I attempted to explain but he just stopped me, already knowing my clarification.

“You’re not going to bring up all this stuff about your dick’s needs!” his shaky voice yelled. Liam had the sense of guilt more than I did and a warmer heart. Sometimes, I wondered how Louis and I had managed to keep being friends with him for almost twenty years, as our opinions differed a lot.

“You know how I feel about this. It’s hard to move on!” I replied with a higher voice. I turned my back on him and paced back and forth in the room.

“Man, I know it’s hard to move on. But last week you told me how much you like Angie and you don’t want her to be hurt.” He uncontrollably yelled at me. I didn’t hear Liam protest against me in years and I couldn’t just adjust to this. “And yesterday, you fucked Evelyn Sethi! What if Angie knows? She’ll be hurt and you’ll drown again in your old habits.”