"What's wrong?" Elena said kissing her boyfriend on the cheek.

"Regulus is taking me to the library again," Marcus whined. 

"Oh, shut up," Regulus scoffed. He was almost as bad as Sirius now. 

"I liked him better when he was sulking," Marcus muttered darkly as Regulus sauntered off. 

"He seems well-rested," Elena noted. 

"He ran out yesterday in the middle of the night," Marcus said. "Then returned early in the morning and fell right asleep, the idiot,"

Elena giggled lightly.

"He probably thought of a Potions lesson and rushed to the library," she joked. 

"Probably," Marcus agreed, sniggering.

On their way up to the Great Hall from the dungeons, they passed by Filch who was hobbling down the corridor at an alarming speed, muttering furiously under his breath.

"What's wrong with him?" Marcus said looking after the old caretaker of the castle.

Regulus sighed softly. That must be the Marauders. They must have started putting out the mirrors and Filch was going crazy at the new prank.

"Oi," he called to the other two. "Keep a mirror with you at all times,"

"What for?" Marcus demanded.

"Just do so, Warrington," Regulus said, not in the mood to argue.

Regulus had a mountain worth of coffee that morning and had a lazy breakfast, reading through Valerie's Visions in the Witch Weekley magazine that Elena got every Sunday. 

Then he scanned through the Daily Prophet. 

His entire approach had changed in a matter of months. 

A few years ago, Regulus' eyes would have shone with admiration when he read through the articles of the Dark Lord. But now, he felt a swelling pride that he was working against something better. Something for the actual greater good. 

. . .He still had the Deathly Hallows locket somewhere in his trunk. 

If anyone, Isabella was the one deserving to claim the symbol. Even more than Grindelwald. Because she was the one who was working for the actual 'Greater Good'. 

And he would follow her to the ends of the world if she asked him to. 

Regulus leaned back slightly and stretched his legs for a moment, taking a sip of his coffee, his eyes scanning the article about the dementor attack in Surrey lazily. 

Now all he had to do was find a way to get the Horcrux from Isabella and then he could return her memories to her. Then everything would go back to normal. 

. . .Come to think of it. . .She broke up with Remus. Did that mean he might have a chance now?

Regulus flushed slightly and drank some more coffee to hide his embarrassment. 

"Ooh!" Elena said excitedly and she held out the page of the Witch Weekly. 

"Celestina's performing after months!" she said excitedly. "Wonder if I'll get tickets...its in the summer that too, perfect timing,"

She turned to the boys.

"You two do know who she is, don't you?" she said disdainfully.

"You mean that wailing lady?" Marcus said raising his eyebrows. Elena gave him a sharp slap on his arm.