Chapter 9;- Landshark.

Start from the beginning

"Sorry Nialler.." I muttered but she- HE! He nodded in acknowledgment.

Sh-he continued crying and I wrapped my arms around his body in a very girly man hug. Yes, there is such thing as a girly man hug. Our hands brushed and a light shock ran up my arm.

"STATIC!!!" I yelled laughing but HE (I got it right!) was still pouted and continued with HIS diva strop. I rolled my eyes and handing HIM a carrot. Liam and Harry gasped and I rolled my eyes, Niall was happily munching on the carrot and didint notice.

Niall's POV;-

I am freaking out, i'm sat here with Sierra and nobody is saying anything.. Its so awkward...

I want to break the silence but i'm scared that if I speak she'll know its not me? What do I do.

"Landshark." She announced from her seat next to me on the sofa.

I stifle a laugh.

"Zayn says that when things get awkward.." I tell her then my eyes go wide when I realize what i've said.

"How do you know?" She asks with a hint of another emotion, worry?

"I- err- ermm- Louis told me." I decided.

"Oh. You two have a.. ermm, thing then?" She asked rubbing the back of her neck like Zayn does when things are awkward. She reminds me a lot of Zayn, I don't know why they hate each other so much, how could anybody hate someone so beautiful? Ughh, stop it Niall, you're a girl for God only knows how long and your thinking about how a girl who you could never have is beautiful.

But before I could stop myself, I leaned in and our lips touch.

Oh my God. Desirre is gonna kill me. I just made her best friend think she's a lesbian. Maybe she is? I don't know for sure? Although she's pretty chummy with Lou? Oh shit! i'm still kissing her. I pull back and run out the room to the lift. I jump in when the door opens and press the number 9. I have to tell Desirre, she's gonna be so mad!!!

I bang on the door really loud as I no longer have a key. I see myself pulling open the door with a carrot hanging out of my mouth.

"Whaa whi heye who?" She asked with a mouthful of carrot. I grab her arm and drag her to my room, which is her room now to so I guess technically its our room?

She swallowed her carrot.

"What did I do?" She asked raising my, well I guess its hers no but yerh, eyebrow. I looked at the ground nervously, I felt tears welling up in my eyes, why the hell am I crying? She must be a nervous crier.

"I kinda ermm-"

"What did you do Niall, i'm sure it wasn't that bad?" Desirre said but I could already see the sheen of sweat on her, my, our neck, i'm a nervous sweater..

"I may have accidently- please don't yell."

"i'm not going to yell Niall." She promised.

"Isortakindamaybepeckedsierraonthelipsbutididntmeantoanditwasonlyforlikelessthanasecondpleasedonthurtme." I rushed out and I scrunched my eyes up waiting for her to hit me or yell or something like she usually would.

After a minute she hadn't said anything. I opened one eye to see her on the floor laughing so much no sound came out.

"Why are you laughing?" I frowned. "Its not funny."

"It is though-" she choked out. "She's like a sister, we peck each other good night and stuff" she giggled now, her lauughter settling down slightly.

"i'm going back to our other flat" I told her. She raised her eyebrow at my use of the word 'our' but didn't comment. She did this little salute wave kind of thing and I walked out of the flat.

I thought about what she had said about the whole peck situation. I don't really know how I feel about it? Do I like Sierra? She's pretty and kind and funny. Actually she's perfect. Do I fancy her? I don't know?... I'm so confused..?

--- :) ---

Okay to clarify; Niall kissed Sierra who is actually Zayn but Niall doesn't know that. Zayn kissed Niall back thinking it was Desirre. So Zayn thinks Desirre is a Lesbian, Niall thinks Sierra is a Lesbian, but Niall maybe like Sierra, but in reallity, ZAYN AND NIALL KISSED!!!:D ZIALL!!!!!

I hope nobody was offended by anything in here, I don't think I said anything offensive but if I did offend you it wasn't intentional and i'm sorry, I support gay pride, my brother is actually gay but he is a single pringle:P

Bentley did something mean today.

I was trying to get the laptop because she was hogging it and I needed to write you lovely people another chapter. So i'm trying to grab the laptop and she's screaming at my. Turns out she was commenting on Carrotkid17's profile and I made her message go all funny. I thought it was funny but she didn't. She made me sit in the naughty corner in the living room and she told her mum to make sure I didn't move. I started singing spanish songs and mamma (benny's mum) was trying to watch tv, after 5 minutes she got sick of me and I got kicked out of the living room, I started running up the stairs yelling freedom. Apparently the baby was sleeping and I was being to noisy so then she said I have to cook for her. I don't see how this is relevent to the baby sleeping but she was hungry (like always) and she said I could have the laptop if I did! And that is why I have posted today! I hope you enjoy!

Kisses;-Paint&BentleyXx