Chapter 5; Carrot Kid

Quick upload- gotta go; PaytonXx

Desirre

I watched in amusement as Sierra sprinkled sugar on her hair whilst staring down Vainie, I'm not gonna lie, i'm confused as to why she did this, but nonetheless, I found it funny. As did Curly and Straightner Dude apparently, because they were now rolling on the floor in laughter, I shrugged my shoulders and joined them on the floor, Vainie looked at is in confusion as Sierra walked off. All of a sudden Liam stood up, completely serious after his laughing fit and walked through a door which I can only assume was his bedroom.

Curly and I rolled on the floor for a minute longer before we both stood up and straightened ourselves up, I took a seat at the breakfast bar and he stood in the kitchen leaning on breakfast bar, opposite me.

"So, your not from 'round here i'm guessing." I assumed raising an eyebrow.

"No shit sherlock." Vainie snorted, only to be ignored by me and glared at by Curly.

"No, i'm from Holmes Chapel, In England, you?" He replied huskily.

"She's obviously from around here stupid, have you heard her accent?" Vainie interrupted, this time Harry was the one to ignore him and it was my turn to glare. Vain (yerh, i'm shortening is.) rolled his eyes and walked to the living room.

"Yes, i'm from around here." I returned flirtilly.

"Cool, you hungry?" He asked politely.

"Yerh, you got any carrots?" I asked winking, clearly implying... something. I leaned forward onto my elbows which were now resting on the breakfast bar causing his eyes to grow wide.

"Err- ermm.." He began before regaining his composure and continuing with "yea, sure, just don't tell Louis." I raised my eyebrow questioningly not knowing who Louis was.

He handed me the bag of carrots and I pulled one out before I began eating it. Yum.

Harry's POV: (Oooooo, exciting!)

I watched as she ate the carrot, I watched how her eyes lit up with every bite, and how she seemed to have calmed down after she finished. She was so cute, she was a bit strange too, but I like her how she is... as a friend ofcourse, yep totally platonic. Besides, I'd known this girl for.. what? 30 minutes? We'll call it 30 minutes, and I don't know a thing about her, other than that she's fit obviously and she likes carrots. She was a strange one, she reminded me a lot of Louis in some ways.

I heard somebody groaning in the front room and a snarky retort in response.

"Ughh, seriously, get out." I heard Zayn yell and immediately saw where this was going. Not a chance in hell he was ruining this for me.

I popped my head around the corner to glare at Zayn.

"They can stay as long as they want." I told him a little louder than necessary so that Desirre would hear.

"So, Curly, what brings you to Mullingar?" Desirre asked me.

"Well, we're here with our friend Niall who's visiting his family." I responded smiling.

"Wow, how many guys do you live with?" She chuckled lightly, a slight twinkle in her eyes.

"There's 5 of us including me, and they all make me cook their meals." I laughed.

"Try cooking for Sierra, she eats enough food to feed the five thousand and can't cook to save her life." She replied, we talked lightly like this for a while and soon an hour has passed. Niall walked out of his room angrily, he was still in a mood because of some girl he saw today who completely dissed him. I found it quite funny when he told me what had happened.

"Hey Nialler, this is Desirre.". I introduced.

"Hey I'm N-" he began to say before he saw who it was and glared, Desirre turned around and glared back.

"You." They both growled in unison. Did they know each other?

Desirre's POV;-

"You." We both growled in unison. The 'Nialler' person Curly had been talking about was that creep I met earlier today who shoved me.

Douche Bag (yes, i'm calling him that now.), groaned and announced he was going back to his room to get away from me but curly grabbed his arm and whispered something in his ear that I couldn't hear, Douche Bag rolled his eyes and stormed into his room.

"What was all that about?" Curly asked.

"That DOUCHE BAG, has been a jerk to me all day." I growled, shouting the 'douche bag' bit so that he would hear.

Curly just bust into fits of laughter, I gave him a confused look and he just started laughing all over again.

"You- you're the girl-" he manged to get out before bursting out laughing again. I shrugged, choosing too ignore him before walking into the front room, grabbing the remainder of the carrots on the way. I plonked myself down on the couch right next to a giant carrot.. maybe I had eaten too much sugar...

"Hey, i'm Lou- are they my carrots?" The carrot said.

I just shrugged my shoulders and turned to the TV too see what Sierra was watching as she was sat on my other side. I groaned when I saw what was on the TV.

"What? You don't like this show? Don't you know Sierra is on it?" The Carrot asked.

Sierra and I burst out laughing at his cluelessness, could he not see I was on the show too? My laughter was soon cut short when Carrot Man stole my bag of Carrots.

Nobody takes my carrots.

EVER.

I turned around and pounced on him, that little turtle. We wrestled for a couple (10) minutes, until straightned dude grabbed Carrot Guy, and Vainie grabbed me, and took us into different room. Before we knew it, me and Carrot man were stood in the corner of the lounge, with our fingers on our noses and 3 boys and a girl watching us to make sure we didn't start arguing, I turned around to see that none of them were actually paying any attention to us.

I pulled the carrot that Carrot man had shoved down my top when we were fighting, from in my bra and started eating it. I inwardly cringed at the loud crunching sound it made as I chewed it. Usually I would love this sound, but in this instance, it just attracted unwanted attention.

"Give me some." Carrot Guy whisper yelled to which I shook my head. He pounced on my and we both wrestled for a couple (15) minutes, this time we were harder to seperate.

"THAT'S IT, BOTH OF YOU ARE GROUNDED!!!" Sierra yelled. Ughh, who shoved a cucumber up her bum, seriously though, someone gave her cucumber for her too be this serious after a sugar high.

Everyone was looking at me for reasons I didn't know.

"What?" I asked confused and everyone but Sierra burst out laughing, seriously, who has shoved a cucumber up her freaking bum?! As I thought this everyone started laughing even harder.

"Why is everyone laughing?!" I yelled.

"You said the cucumber thing outloud" carrot man whispered in my ear. Oh.

I shrugged and grabbed Sierra's arm and the bag of carrots before running back to our flat, dragging Sierra in tow.

"We have to review the stuff for tomorrow" I announced.

"Good, idea Ditz, have a carrot." She returned smiling.

----

Thanks for reading guys, quick upload, must dash- VOMMENT? FAN?

Bye guy- payton&ben x