Loveless Marriage

Start from the beginning

Kamya asked concernedly, "par teri chot abhi theek nahin hai toh kya jarurat hai itna kaam karne ki... after all you are CEO's wife... kuchh toh benefit milna chahiye na..." she laughed making fun...

Naina gets more frustrated replied sadly, "is it some kind of joke... you know the reality then how you could joke of it... okay leave it... let me finish my work...." saying this she disconnected the call but feels sad for talking to her rudely as she was nowhere at fault... but since morning seeing his behavior and not even considering her even a human being she got more pissed off and vent out all her anger on Kamya...

Naina engrossed herself in work to complete all pending jobs... it was all dark outside and most of the staff left... even at their floor she was all alone... Sameer also didn't come back from meeting... her phone buzzed again... seeing Kamya's number she took the phone immediately and apologize, "sorry yaar... kaam mein busy thi aur tujhpar gussa nikaal diya... I didn't mean it... really"

Kamya smiled in her usual chirpy mood, "not to worry dear... see I am in your office building at ground floor, but this security guard is not allowing me to come upstairs... can you come down to pick me up..."

Naina got surprised hearing her and quickly went down to bring her up at their floor... Kamya stunned seeing the modern and elegant décor... she said happily, "wow Naina, Sameer ki choice toh bohot unique hai... I mean office dekh kar uske taste ka pata chalta hai... everything is so classy and elegant like him... I can't imagine that the entire floor is only for him..."

Naina was amazed on her observation as she had never noticed such things earlier... since the day she has joined this office, she was completely focused only on her work, to prove him... these materialistic things never fascinate her... she just smiled in response and sits back on her seat... leaving her thoughts aside, she brings her to show her workstation...

Kamya asked excitedly, "Is he also working so late in office with you... lets go and meet him..."

Naina shook her head and informed her his whereabout, "nahin... he already left for some meeting... I am all alone here right now..." she sits back on her desk and starts working again...

Kamya pulled a chair and sits in front of her... she opened the packet she carries with her and serve Naina's favorite pizza to her, "maine socha tu busy hai toh saath hi dinner kar lete hai.... tujhe disturb bhi nahin hoga aur bhukhe bhi nahin rehna padega..."

Naina thanks for her gesture and feel touched... they finish their dinner together and Naina gets busy back in her work... Kamya roamed around and went towards Sameer's cabin... she was about to open the door when Naina stops her to go inside... she was aware of Sameer's arrogance and anger if anyone touched his stuff...

Kamya said making a cute pout, "yaar please, mujhe sirf dekhna hai... pakka kuchh nahin touch karungi tere Mr Maheshwariji ka... okay..." she teased him and went to his cabin even after Naina was reluctant to do so... she surprised to see such a huge cabin...

She prefers to stay there for some time when Naina pulled her out, "dekh liya na... bas ab chal... pata lagega toh meri band baja denge voh... tujhe pata nahin kitna gussa karte hai..."

Naina asked her to leave as she might get late but Kamya stays back with her until she finished off her work... soon they both left for home... knowing Sameer's behavior and disliking, Naina tried to avoid but Kamya insist to drops her back till home... Naina was already tired and exhausted after working till late night and her wound were giving acute pain... she agreed Kamya to let her drop till home...

The moment she stepped out from car, Kamya said, "Naina, I am really tired, let's have some coffee na... atleast guest samajh kar hi bula le..." she said laughing on seeing her pale face...