---

Hyejin pov

After few months of rest and arrangements, my soulmates decided do declare their soulmate is back. That is pleasurably me. Many humans and vampires who supported us cried in happiness. But especially the half bloods were very happy seeing me back, they didn't hesitate to meet me when I revealed I am full blood vampire. 

How did I end up in such beautiful place? 

"Because of me"
"Stop reading my mind!!"
"I am not reading. How many times may I have to remind you that I live inside your mind!!" he screamed.

"Ok ok sorry. Now shut up" 

It was very weird at first when people didn't recognise me as the queen because when I cursed the 7 to forget my face its impact got so huge that everyone had forgot my face. But finally everyone recognises me.

Above all of it my main concern is my own nervousness. 

How can I face it? 

"I know it is very but your soulmates need to get their real titles right? You will also receive the Queen title permanently"

"But who the heck will walk me to aisle!? Do you think God himself my father will come?" I groaned. 

"Never underestimate me sweetheart" I turned around to see my father and mother standing right behind me.

"You are late" I hit his arm. 

"Grandpa!! Grandma!!" five familiar people came in. 

SoHyun was behind her soulmates Yeonjun and Taehyun who were overprotect fully holding her as she was a glass doll. 

"You both are worse than my soulmates" I said laughing at my pouting pregnant daughter. 

"Of course says the one whose soulmates carry her on their arms all day because she is pregnant" Minho sided with his sister. 

Betrayer but yes I am again pregnant with twins. Atleast 2 children fortunately.

And I overcame my fear and we all did it, then boom I am pregnant again. Damn those powerful vampire sperms.

Hoseok and Namjoon stick to me like leeches everyday day and as if I am complaining. 

For the last 4 months I can be found in one of my soulmates arms but today they had to leave me cause...I am having my beautiful ROYAL WEDDING. 

The 7 of them grandly proposed me 4 months back in a freaking concert.

YES A CONCERT!! We all went to their cousins EXO's concert but my sweet soulmates ended up proposing me in front of a huge crowd. The cousins helped them in the plan.

I snapped out of daze when I got flicked on my forehead. "We have a wedding to attend my lady" my mother pulled me off the chair. "So lets go" dad said interlocking our fingers.