88 | Double Date?

Rumours are Val has been in a mood all day today, she's wrapped herself in a blanket like a burrito sitting in the theatre room

Rumours are Val has been in a mood all day today, she's wrapped herself in a blanket like a burrito sitting in the theatre room. Ever since I've known her, during shark week as she likes to call it, she shuts down.

"I'm going to go spend some time with Val, will you be okay babe?"

"Of course, I'm going down to the gym with Dom and Rome and do some training," Drè assures me.

Since he's been staying with us, it's been great but I've never lived with a boyfriend before. It's a bit strange seeing that person every day and spending a shit load of time with them, don't get me wrong I like it but sometimes we have little disagreements.

I don't even know if we're an official couple yet, I just assume we are since we're always together anyway. He doesn't sleep in my room though which I'm thankful for since I like my space, having our own space will help us.

"Okay, maybe we can go on a double date tonight with Valentina and Messiah? What do you think?" I ask, wrapping my arms around him.

"Are you sure Val will be up to it? I don't want her stabbing me because I looked at her the wrong way." He chuckles.

"No harm in asking, besides I want to spend more time with her now that the whole Viktor thing is over. I miss my best friend, I'll ask her."

"If you're sure." He mutters, turning around and pecking me on the lips before he leaves my room to head to the gym.

Tossing on a hoodie, I make my way to the theatre room. Walking in I find Valentina and Gio arguing about something, acting oblivious to the tension in the room I walk in and jump on Val.

"Nate!" Val screams as I suffocate her with my love.

"What's wrong love? You need to stop snapping at everyone."

"I'm not snapping!" She snaps at me, making me raise a brow to which she sheepishly smiles and shrugs.

"What are you two losers fighting about anyway?" I ask, getting off her and sitting on the couch comfortably.

"What movie we're going to watch." Gio sighs, rubbing a hand down his face frustrated.

"I want to watch a horror movie and he wants to watch a comedy, I'm not in the mood for comedies." She grumbles.

"You're in a mood now," Gio grumbles under his breath, but we all hear him, especially Valentina who glares at him.

If looks could kill...

"Anyway —" I begin, looking between the two, "— I was wondering if you'd want to go on a double date with Andrè and me? I think it'll be fun."

"I look like shit, I feel like shit. I don't think so, I rather stay in here and die as a burrito."

"Well, I think it would be good to get you out of the house before you kill our brothers, besides you don't look like shit." I wink at her making her chuckle.