15 | Vixen

Welp, it's official, I hate high school

Welp, it's official, I hate high school. Dealing with the whispers, the rumours and unwanted attention from insecure girls. Typical high school shit.

Que the eye roll.

I didn't think my first day of school would consist of me being harassed by some girl telling me to stay away from my brothers, like no girl, I don't do incest. Regardless she didn't listen, I told her to leave me the fuck alone or she'd regret it but no, she had to keep pushing.

So I did the only thing I could do, I punched her. No one ever threatens me and gets away with it. So I taught her a lesson, hopefully, now she and her cronies will leave me alone for good, although I don't think it'll be the end of it sadly.

Rome, Dom, and Gio followed me after the incident happened in the hallway, they scorned me like I was a child so I told them to fuck off and walked away.

The first and second periods were fine, the classes were boring nothing exciting happened. The only good thing was that none of my brothers were in my classes but I did have Nate with me, so we just sat together and talked.

It's finally lunchtime and I'm excited to see Andrè Pierre and Alec Petrov up close and personal, I might even fuck with them a little. I chuckle to myself, let the fun begin.

D I A V O L A

Cafeteria food is disgusting, pushing my tray away I glance around the table

Cafeteria food is disgusting, pushing my tray away I glance around the table. Rome and Dom both have a girl on their laps making out, Gio is on his laptop typing away and Drè and Em are conversing together about something.

Maybe I can skip the rest of the day? Eh probably shouldn't.

Suddenly the cafeteria halts in chatter and noise, I look towards the entrance and see the girl and guy from this morning walking in not sparing anyone glance.

Nudging Dom, "Dude, who is she?" I gesture to the girl whose name I don't know yet.

Dom reluctantly stops his make-out session and follows my gaze and immediately a scowl adorns his face and grumbles, "Our fucking sister." My head snaps to him and I gape at him.