61 | They Don't Call Me Diavola For Nothing

Our sister is barely holding it together right now, she is about to lose it

Our sister is barely holding it together right now, she is about to lose it. We were ambushed, Andrè decided not to go with the plan.

He's running off going on a killing spree putting himself and everyone else in danger as we are all trying to run after him. But when Nate ran after him he got shot and is currently unconscious, bleeding from his chest.

"He's losing too much blood, we need to leave!" Dom shouts at us putting pressure on Nate's wound.

"VAL?" Someone shouts coming down the hallway, Valentina stands up and walks out of the room where we have gathered.

She runs back in with a man behind her, her informant I'm guessing from the way she described him.

They both talk in hush whispers before she turns around to us, "Take Nate and get out of here, meet at the rendezvous point. Hugo and Angelo are there waiting, get them to call my doctor." She says, loading a gun.

"We're not leaving you, Val," I snap at her, how could she think we'd leave her here? We need to stick to the plan even though Andrè has fucked it up.

"We need to find Andrè if he isn't dead already," she sneers.

She looks so fucking scary right now, she's covered head to toe in blood from all her kills. Daggers are too messy in my opinion but she's just too good with them.

"I'm going alone and that's final, Dimitri here will lead you all out. My inner devil is coming out to play, they don't call me Diavola for nothing," she says before leaving us all there not letting us argue back.

"Fuck!" Dom shouts, "let's get him out of here, she can handle herself. Lead the way Dimitri, someone help me carry Nate." He orders.

I help Dom with Nate's limp body, we get in a comfortable position as Dimitri leads the way out. I'm silently praying that Valentina makes it out alive, I have faith in her.

I'd hate to be Andrè right now...

"We have the hostage, we'll meet you all at the rendezvous," Felix says through the comms.

At least the plan stayed on track for them, I still can't believe we're in this fucking position because of an idiot. Valentina was worried about bringing him, she had every right to be and now look at what happened.

"We'll meet you there, Val has continued alone," Dom replies.

"WHAT?" A loud shout comes through our comms making us wince, Luc is not happy about that.

"Nate has been shot, Andrè went awol and she's going after him because he threw his earpiece away so we can't contact him," Dom explains.

"Fuck! We've already left to meet up at the rendezvous point, we got what she wanted." Luciano grumbles.

As we make our way out of the warehouse, we get to our vehicle and gently place Nate inside and the three of us get in.

I'm glad Gio decided not to come, I know he can't handle any of this. He's never had the stomach to take a life, whereas we don't even hesitate. This life just isn't for him, I understand why he doesn't want to be a part of it and I don't blame him.