12 | Are You Happy?

Messiah is driving, Nate, Nic, and Vince to the mall

Messiah is driving, Nate, Nic, and Vince to the mall. I've got a feeling that dad has assigned Messiah to be my main bodyguard, not mad, from what I've seen and what I've heard about him he's one of the best, not even I would want to fuck with him.

Although, I do like a challenge. I might see if he's up for it, but first I have to settle in. I am so fucking happy dad had decided he wanted to adopt Nate, I knew, I just knew they'd respect him enough, I mean he's been with me since I was eight and never left my side. I love him and always will. Soon my family will love him like a brother and son as well.

Arriving at the mall, I'm a little grumpy because I hate crowds and people staring. I didn't even bother to change out of my jumper and sweats, this shit is just too comfy, I did, however, fix up my hair.

"Okay, where are we heading first?" Nic looks to me for an answer. I smirk coming up with a good idea, "Victoria's Secret, I need some new lingerie sets." I beam. I watch as everyone's eyes go wide and I see Vince choke on some spit and start coughing, in my peripheral vision I see Messiah's cheeks coated it pink but quickly facing the other way so we don't notice.

And... He blushes again.

"U-uh okay V, you got-there and we'll m-meet you somewhere," Nic stutters out, "we'll take Nate t-to one of t-the other shops."

Nate starts cackling and slapping his knees. I'm just watching everybody amused, I mean I didn't think it was that big of a deal, how do these guys even get laid if they can't even talk about lingerie in front of their sister? Pfft, men.

I wave them off and hook my arm with Nate's and we make our way towards one of the clothing shops. We're not into big brands like Gucci, Fendi, and Parada. Why waste money on that shit, when there are cheaper and more affordable stores?

"Wait... Do you want to go in there? You don't want to go see Gucci or something?" Vince asks.

I snort, "No thank you, I ain't paying an arm and leg for that shit." I walk off leaving them stunned.

D I A V O L A

After shopping for about 3 hours, I am so done. My feet ache, I'm starving and I need a nap. Nate and I purchased everything we needed, from clothing to school supplies. We ended up using our own money, slapping away the black card that the boys would always pull out.

They never questioned it though as everything didn't cost much. The only time we ever spend money is for comfortability at hotels and on beautiful cars, oh and don't forget our weapons collection too. Speaking of weapons I need to get them shipped over here.

Eventually having finished our trip to the mall, we exit and head to our SUV, I get in after giving my bags to the boys and buckle up.

We arrive home and I'm tired and grumpy. I ask the boys nicely to bring my bags in and drop them off in my room, they politely tell me fuck off. I grab my bags and head upstairs to drop my things off. Dumping all the bags on my bed, I head downstairs and make a beeline for the kitchen, I am so hungry.