81 | Andrè and Alec

We're sitting around in the living area and I'm starting to grow impatient wanting to go down in the basement where Viktor is

We're sitting around in the living area and I'm starting to grow impatient wanting to go down in the basement where Viktor is. I've been waiting for this moment since my mother died, he deserves everything he gets tonight.

I can tell Valentina is starting to grow impatient as well as she keeps looking in the direction of the basement. She out of all of us deserves to be the one to end his life, he's been torturing her mentally, emotionally, and physically since she was a small girl.

I would never understand what she's been through, I may have lost my mother but she's lost way more than any of us have yet she still manages to smile and laugh with us all.

"Luis and Andrè, you both can go down there first and do whatever it is you have to do. Remember others want their time as well, keep him alive." Luciano announces.

I glance at my dad who smiles at me but I can tell he's forcing it, he's angry — we all are. We stand up together and make our way towards the basement.

"Make him pay — for Cecelia," Valentina murmurs, halting me in my steps, turning I face her and smile and nod before continuing to the basement.

We walk down and find a few men guarding down here, there are four cells but only two have someone in them. The first cell has Gabriel who's tied up to a chair unconscious but we walk straight past him to Viktor's.

The guard opens it and lets us in after he bows his head in respect, I notice there's a huge table with different weapons and torturing devices.

My father beside me looks at Viktor with anger and hatred, I know he wants to kill him right now but he knows he can't.

Dad walks over to the table and grabs a baseball bat and stands in front of Viktor who stares us down, not a hint of fear.

"She loved me, she never loved you. How does that feel knowing she died loving me?" He laughs before dad swings the bat at his knee, over and over again.

Viktor screams out in pain but laughs as well trying to mask his pain, dad hands me the bat and I walk up swinging the bat at his other knee, over and over again.

Deep down I know she loved us...

D I A V O L A