60 | Move Out

Valentina has told us all the plans and delegated jobs and positions for everyone

Valentina has told us all the plans and delegated jobs and positions for everyone. I just hope tonight runs smoothly so all this is over and done with so I can sit down and talk with her about our situation.

Alec had a dating opportunity with her, I'd love to have one with her. We still want to know what she wants to do, she hasn't bought it up and neither have Alec and me.

I know when they came back from the club he was pissed but never explained why that was, I never bothered to ask either.

Felix has given me some advice on waiting for her to turn eighteen, which I know he's right. That's still a couple of months away and I don't know if I can wait that long to be with her, I've waited this long to find someone like her.

Felix and I are in our vehicle not too far away from the warehouse where Viktor is supposed to be, we're meant to be meeting Rafael and Santiago here. Our job is a recuse mission, according to Rafael, there's someone by the name of Hannah held hostage here in one of the cells which is heavily guarded.

The four of us are entering from the right side of the building, Val's older brothers and cousins are entering from the left side and Val and her younger brothers, Nate and Andrè are entering from the back.

Car headlights come into our view behind us, making Felix and I duck down just in case. The car pulls up behind us and flashes us twice letting us know it's Rafael and Santiago.

Felix and I exit the car and round the car to the boot, I pop it open revealing a multitude of weapons. We all gather around the boot, selecting our preferred weapons and armor.

"We haven't formally met, I'm Santiago and this is my brother Rafael. You must be Val's bodyguards Felix and Messiah, we've heard a lot about you both," Santiago nods in greeting, Rafael doing the same.

"Good things I hope —" Felix jokes, "unfortunately we haven't heard much about you both. Maybe after this, we can sit down have a few drinks swapping stories."

Both men look at each other and agree, but the look they give me is different from how they look at Felix. They probably know that I like Val, I wouldn't be surprised if she's told them. I'd like to know how she got involved with the brothers, I'm sure it would be an interesting story.

"Ready Messiah?" Felix asks, loading his gun. I nod, doing the same and putting it in my waistband, I then grab the AK47 and load it.

Once we have everything Felix distributes earpieces to everyone, I might not talk but at least I'd be able to hear how everyone else is going. Felix will be with me and he'd be able to communicate for us both, besides somehow the prick manages to know what I'm thinking about half the time anyway.