78 | We Are Coming For You

We arrive at the back entrance of the club, Gabriel and Viktor escort me in with a few of their men

We arrive at the back entrance of the club, Gabriel and Viktor escort me in with a few of their men. As we walk in a buff man walks up to us greeting Viktor. I don't recognize him or know who he is, unfortunately for him, there's going to be some bloodshed tonight in his club.

He tries to talk to me but I ignore him completely, the buff man who I now know as Axel shows me around and then escorts me to the girls changing room.

"You have a private dance with Xavier and his friends in the fantasy suite. He does have guards in there with him so be careful, he isn't an idiot. His guards are carrying and so is he and his friends." Axel informs me.

"I'm not worried." I shrug, looking around the changing room.

"Do you have a song request?" Axel asks, looking nervous.

I relay my song request to him and he walks out allowing me to undress in privacy. Viktor and Gabriel informed me they'll be in the next room over, they put a little mic on me so they can hear what's going on whilst I'm in the fantasy suite.

Idiots, I'm destroying it as soon as I get in there. I know they won't come into the suite knowing Xavier and his crew are fully armed.

Once I'm ready I head out of the girls changing room and meet up with Axel again who has a girl beside him, she's extremely beautiful and has legs to die for.

"Hi, you must be Valentina. I'm Poppy, it's nice to meet you." She says introducing herself, with a warm smile.

I mentally prepare myself before we enter the fantasy suite, Poppy said she's danced for Xavier multiple times and that he's a gentleman.

We reach backstage and it's dark in the room, I can hear men laughing and joking around whilst it's quiet. My heels click against the hardwood floor as I walk up to the stage and take my position with Poppy next to me and my song request begins to play, 'Streets x Put Your Head On My Shoulder Remix by Doja Cat'.

A/N — the song is above if you want to listen to it and vibe, pretending to be a stripper lmao.

I grip the pole and start to move with the music, mouthing the words. The room fills with hollering and shouts, money starts to be tossed at us.

Hooking my leg around the pole, I lift myself using my upper body strength and twirl around the pole removing my hands and hanging there by my legs, sensually touching myself.

I grip the pole once again and slide down it and gaze around the room trying to locate Xavier but it's too dark to see from the stage area, looks like I'll have to get close and personal with the men.

I crawl along the stage and arch my back on all fours, ass up in the air. I flick my left leg out and get into the splits position, continuing to touch myself.