55 | Unplanned Date Night

All I can think is fuck I missed this, I missed torturing people albeit it was family but still

All I can think is fuck I missed this, I missed torturing people albeit it was family but still. I'm a heartless bitch anyway and they deserved everything they got. I do wish Dom didn't interrupt us and finished them off too early, we could have had more fun. Like I said sometimes I take it too far but I was only getting started with Arianna and Gia, then he ruined my fun.

The two silly bitches were hiding out at a hotel that our family owns they were stupid enough to not think I'd have some of my people check in with the hotels my family owns.

We're all currently sitting in the living area minus the children who are outside with Messiah and Felix, apparently my family wants to talk to me now.

"Valentina, want to explain to us all why you went awol on the plan we had? We're family, we're supposed to work together," my grandfather Stefano says frowning at me.

"He's right, we should be working together. Don't ever do that to us again, we were all worried," dad adds with everyone nodding in agreement.

I roll my eyes at them, "look I get it we're family and we should work together but I think you all forget who I am."

"And who's that Val?" Uncle Dante questions.

Idiots the lot of them.

"I'm Diavola," I shrug like I shouldn't have had to answer the obvious.

A few scoffs, eye rolls, and sighs sound around the room. I understand they're mad at me but at the end of the day, I didn't include them in the plan because I simply don't want to put them in danger any more than they already are. I would never forgive myself if anything was to happen to them, so I decided not to take risks.

They could at least be thanking me.

"I've had enough of this conversation. I'm meeting up with someone tonight, no none of you are coming with me except Alec." I announce before leaving the room.

I make my way upstairs so I can shower and get ready for tonight, I walk to the closet and pull out a beautiful dress with some plain black thin strap heels and gold jewelry. I have a shower, washing the blood of me.

I blow dry my hair out and then curl it, I then apply light makeup. I brush out my curls so it's wavy and put on everything I picked out.