87 | Immature

Tugging on the drawstrings connected to the hood of my oversized hoodie, the hood sits over my head and face shielding me from everyone

Tugging on the drawstrings connected to the hood of my oversized hoodie, the hood sits over my head and face shielding me from everyone. I groggily walk down the stairs, when I finally reach the bottom I let out a small yawn walking towards the kitchen.

Entering the kitchen, I'm shocked to see only Rome, Dom, and Gio in here, not sparing them a glance trudge over to the fridge and open it in hopes that there's some leftover food from last night's dinner.

When I finally face my brothers, they narrow their eyes at me before Gio speaks up, "what's wrong with you?"

I ignore his question not in the mood for small talk right now, I need to get some food in me. Waking up in the middle of the night to blood gushing out of me, okay I'm being a bit dramatic I simply got my period is not a fun time.

I was so glad Mez wasn't sleeping with me, instead, he was on guard last night while Felix was on rest. I'm sure he would have been a sweetheart about the situation, I just rather not deal with that right now.

"Maybe she's in a mood." I hear Rome not so subtly whisper to the others.

Ignoring them once again since I'm in a foul mood and don't want to snap at them, I continue to stuff my face with pasta. As I reach the bottom of the bowl, cramps start to form in my stomach.

"Seriously Val, what's wrong?" Dom grumbles, scowling at me, I mean when isn't he?

"Nothing." I snap, their eyes widen at my outburst before I irritably sigh rubbing my temples, "are any of you going out by any chance?"

All three of them glance at each other before they look at me suspiciously, "why?" Rome questions, going back to scrolling through his phone.

"I need tampons and pads."

D I A V O L A

What the actual fuck? Yeah, no

What the actual fuck? Yeah, no. I'm leaving this room right now. I'm not going to sit here and talk about periods and shit.

"Yeah — I'm out," I mutter and stand up from the table, Valentina narrows her eyes at me before rolling them.