I ended up disappearing anyway since I got called back to come home, I left him alone and he left me alone. I never contacted the Gonzàlez family about what I found, but I always kept an eye on them just in case.

"Sissy—" Levi shyly says walking into my room with Gianni walking behind him, "can we come in?"

I smile and wave them to come in, "of course."

They walk in and sit on the bed with me, where I'm waiting while Mez has a shower. We did plan to have a shower together but I simply wasn't in the mood after beating the shit out of someone.

"You scared us, sissy," Levi whispers cuddling into my side, sniffling.

I kiss the top of his head and he looks up at me, Gianni doing the same before I sign and talk at the same time, "I'm so sorry you had to see that, I should never have done that in front of you both. I'm ashamed of myself, I truly am."

Gianni sadly smiles at me before his little hands start to sign, 'It's okay. We forgive you, we didn't want you to get hurt.'

"He's right, we don't want sissy to get hurt." Levi rapidly nods.

"I love you both," I say and sign to them, causing wide grins to take over their features and they jump on me and smother me with kisses on my face.

I break out in laughter, cuddling them closer to me. I fucking love both these little boys so much, I'd die without them in my life.

D I A V O L A

As we all sit in the conference room, Val walks in and takes a seat next to a battered and bruised Gabriel

As we all sit in the conference room, Val walks in and takes a seat next to a battered and bruised Gabriel. As she sits next to him, he tenses and moves away from her a little, trying not to be obvious about it but we all notice.

"Okay, we need to finalize this plan of ours for tomorrow night," I announce, sitting up straight in my chair, my face in a stoic expression.

As everyone inputs their ideas and we finally come up with a plan, we all sit around and start conversing about other things. I notice that Gabriel is the first one to leave the conference room and Val noticed too, following him with her eyes in slits.

When she turns back and faces everyone her eyes connect with mine, she clears her throat gaining everyone's attention.

'Don't trust Gabriel, I have come up with a different plan. Do not repeat this plan to him!' She signs to everyone in the room.

'Why? Is he a snake?' I sign back.

'We can trust him, he's family. Why would you say not to trust him? Don't bring your petty drama into this,' Diego signs frowning at her.

Valentina pulls out a vanilla folder and slides it across the table towards Diego and Alejandro, they open the file and read it over. I observe them and see their faces drop instantly and they frown at the papers before looking up to Val wide-eyed.

'What does it say?' Dom signs asking.

'That's not possible,' Alejandro signs.

'What's not possible?' Nic signs before sighing in irritation.

'Where did you get this? How did you get this? Why would they lie to us?' Diego furiously signs.

'Would someone tell us what the fuck the file says?' our grandfather Stefano signs.

'Gabriel's biological father isn't our best friend Samuel like we believed.' Alejandro signs.

Everyone in the room looks at him confused before Valentina coughs to gain our attention so she can sign, 'His birth father is our dear friend Viktor Petrov.'

Are you fucking serious right now?