"But how did you kill Jaewook so easily?" Taehyung asked. 

"Hah...when I was dancing, I read his mind and also copied his powers. He has powers to know someone's weak point, so used it on him" the kids cheered.

"Okay let's go" Yoongi said. 

"Where?" Hyejin asked. 

"Home, babygirl" Namjoon pecked her lips. 

"Yeah Sukie and Minimini must be worried" she smiled blushing hard.

---

Minho pov

I winced a little while waking up. Where am I? 

"You are in your room idiot" JonSuk grinned at me. 

"And yes you spoke loudly of your mind" he said before I could ask. 

"What happened actually?" I asked looking at the blood bag attached to my body. 

"A truck ran over us, it was made up of silver. Mom took us to the hospital in time. Mom saved you but I kind off died. You remember the hot dog stall?" he asked to which I immediately nodded.
"Yes that's where I was injected with some old ass virus due to which I died easily" 

"You were dead and now alive?" I licked my dry lips.

"Yup my ass was dragged to hell but Mom and Mr.Gemmy got me out of there. I also met our grandparents" he grinned like an idiot.

"And before you get jealous mom was talking with grandma about her visiting us later soon." 

Does he read my mind or what? Did he get mom's powers now? 

"No you stupid you are blurting out your thoughts" he rolled his eyes. 

"But hey where is mom and dads?" I asked. "Don't know but I think they are okay" 

"And what about our soulmate who we saw across the road?" I nervously asked in hope. 

"She was fake. Just a puppet of Jaewook who is dead meat now" a very familiar voice entered. 

"Mom..." I hugged the shit out of her. 

"God I didn't knew girls can manipulate us so easily" JonSuk joined the hug. 

"From today I am going to be loyal to just one girl.
And that's you mom.
I can't trust anyone else this world" she patted my back softly. 

"We also contributed the sperms for your birth" we heard a cough from behind. 

"DADS!!!!" I screamed and happily jumped on Dad Yoongi. 

Dads told us what had happened within this all time. I am so proud of my mother.

---

Hyejin pov

I was resting in my old room in the castle. ALONE. My soulmates have their royal duties. 

"You know you can annoy them. And did you forget about their punishment?" Gem suddenly asked. I mischievously grinned.

"That's why I love you" I said teleporting to the throne room. I smiled seeing an empty throne in the middle and beside it were my soulmates sitting and discussing royal matters.

They smiled seeing me. Few people were confused seeing me suddenly appearing out of nowhere. Before I could make my way to them, the door behind me burst open. 

"OPPA!!" a disgusting screeching sounding girl ran towards my soulmates and sat on Namjoon's lap? 

DID SHE JUST SIT ON MY JOON'S LAP WHEN I AM ALIVE HERE STANDING!! 

"Yup she is" 

"Oppa who is this slut? I saw her in the morning also in the castle roaming around" she said mockingly. 

"Oh no she is so dead" Jimin and Hoseok laughed loudly in the group mind link

"Namjoon keep your thighs safe because I can feel our princess is going to rip this girl of you" Jin laughed more. 

"Slut? Hah!! And who are you?!" I asked. 

"A bitch I see. I am their soon to be wife. I am going to be your queen so bow to me 'Peasant'" she said bravely. 

"Oh boy..." 

"Alright bitch listen, your are the SLUT here!! Not me. Right now the man you are sitting on is MINE. He is my fucking soulmate, they all are. And before you ask yes I am Hyejin the one and only so get lost you have no work here" I shouted at her face and threw her ass from Namjoon. 

"Hot" Taehyung whispered when I hugged Namjoon and inhaled his scent to calm myself. 

The bitch girl went away in tears.
She deserved it. She is the daughter of the minister who is going to die in my hands today. 

She was a bitch from the start, she always finds ways to seduce my soulmates.
But the main problem is she twice tried to force herself on my son JonSuk. "Thank myself and her fathers he is strong. 

Yoongi dismissed everyone in the throne room except me and my soulmates. 

"So what do you want to do?" Jungkook asked. 

"Oh right I totally forgot about that...OMG I remember it" I got off Namjoon's lap causing his to pout. 

"Its time for punishment baby boys" I smirked at them. 

They all gulped hard.

---

{A/N- So let me clear some doubts. When Hyejin was dead her soulmates were having sex. 
And that is not good but according to the story they are vampires. Vampires have needs that they can't control it. And even their soulmate was dead as for them they had many clashes with their own emotions. That's why they had sex with other people.

Hyejin easily forgives them for it also because she knows it why. They had sex without any feelings with others. Emotions are a very important thing.
I want to show her forgiving character. We can handle many big problems by forgiving. We should give everyone chances. So yeah that's why it was okay our 7 wonders to have sex :) and we all know they are guilty about it.

Hope it is understandable 🥺😊😅

Btw I will publish the next chapters for each of our wonders with bonding time with their soulmate, I thought it is needed. Those chapters may get short :(  

Bye~}