70 | It'll Always Be You

Start from the beginning

I turn around and face him, his hair is all messy and his eyes are still closed. I lay here and admire his handsome face, I lift my hand and softly touch the scar on his face near his eye with the tips of my fingers.

Tracing it gently, his hand grabs mine and his eyes flutter open. He brings my hand to his lips and he tenderly kisses it before smiling at me, making my heart melt.

He leans down towards me and kisses me, instantly I kiss him back without hesitation. He sits upon his elbow not breaking the kiss and cups my cheek with his hand, gently stroking my face.

One of my hands goes to his chest while the other one wraps around his neck bringing him closer to me, now feeling him smile in the kiss.

I push him on his back and throw my leg over him, now straddling him. I lean down and kiss him hard making him groan, smirking in the kiss I start to rock my hips as I feel his bulge rub my core.

His hands go straight to my hips, digging into me guiding me back and forth causing a moan to escape me. He sticks his tongue into my mouth fighting for dominance, him ultimately winning.

I sit up breaking the kiss and look down at him, his eyes darken raking down my body sending shivers down my spine.

My fingers brush the hem of my shirt, I go to lift my top off but his hands stop me, "Val, are you sure?" He whispers looking intensely at me.

"I'm sure," I kiss him, letting him know I want this.

His hands slip under my shirt and his hands graze my bare stomach, a shaky breath leaving me.

He lifts my shirt off over my head, his eyes never leaving mine. My shaky fingers grab the bottom of his shirt and I lift it off over his head, looking down I admire his god-like abs skimming my fingers over them.

I hear his breathing hitch before he grabs my face and kisses me roughly, our tongues intertwining with each other. I feel him reach behind me and unclasp my bra, he removes it and throws it somewhere in the room.

He lightly caresses my breasts, making me moan once again. He flips us over so he's now on top of me, trapping me under him.

He kisses me along my jaw and continues to kiss me down my neck, leaving marks no doubt. He continues to move down and kisses my collar bone and stops before my breasts, he cups one with his hand before he places his mouth on the other.

Kneading my breast with one hand, he starts to suck on the other one, making me grip the bed sheets under me from the euphoric sensation.

"Mez," I moan, my eyes fluttering closed.

The warmth leaves my breasts and I feel him leave a feather of kisses down my stomach before reaching my waist, his hands come up and he slides my sweat pants down taking them off.

"Is that a thong?" He whispers, looking at me with lust swirling in his eyes.

"Mmhm," I nod shyly.

He smirks at me before he rips my thong off, making me yelp. I'm completely bare in front of him, his eyes rake down my body before he looks back up at me.

He leans forward our noses touching before whispering, "you'll be screaming Amore." He slips down between my legs and starts kissing the inside of my thigh, heading towards my core.

He stops before reaching it and looks up at me, silently asking for permission, I nod at him as I feel his warm breath fanning my aching core.

I watch him smirk before his head dips down and attaches his mouth to me, instantly making me squirm.