✨ Kingdom's tour ✨

Start from the beginning

"Are you ok, little buddy?" The guy said as he checked for any injuries while Jisung just stared at him. "What are you doing here? Whose baby are you?" He asked again and the toddler just stared at him before wrapping his arms around his neck. The guy was surprised but wrapped his arms around the toddler and stood up before returning to his group to the stage since they were reviewing their rehearsal video.

"Oh! Who do you have there, Rowon 형?" His member, JaeYoon asked and waved at the toddler. Jisung being not afraid of anyone, waved back with a big smile. "He's so cute!" Jisung leaned towards him and JaeYoon gladly carried him.

"Oh! A baby!" Chani came with Hwiyoung and played peek-a-boo with him. "Where did he came from?" Asked Hwiyoung and JaeYoon turned to Rowoon. "You found him, 형?"

"Yeah... He tripped over some wires over there." Rowoon pointed at the direction and he nodded. "Oh! Where did the baby came from?" Inseong asked as he came over with the rest of their group and waved at the toddler before tilting his head to the side and Jisung followed, making the SF9 members to squeal and Jisung just giggled.

"Oh! He has a tag." Dawon pointed out when he saw it and Zuho went to take a look at it.

"His name is Jisung." Jisung nodded as he agreed. "He must have wander off from his sister. There's a phone number too. Yang Nara?"

"누나?" Chani asked and went to have a look, to confirm if it was his cousin. "That's my 누나's number. She's here?" He looked around just to see if she's near.

"Let's head back to our room and away from the chaos first." Their leader, YoungBin suggested and they agreed. "Let's go, Jisunggie!" Chani cheered and Jisung cheered along. "He's so cute!"

"Nana, I don't think Jisunggie is here." Jeno tiredly said to his friend as they walked and looked into an empty room. "누나must be looking for us. Let's go back, Nana." He tried to persuade his friend, but he shook his head.

"We have to find Jisunggie first." Jaemin replied before opening a door. He peeked inside and noticed someone familiar. "Hyunhyun 형!" He shouted, causing everyone to turn their attention to the door.

"Nana!!" The Boyz cheerfully called and the two toddlers walked in. "What are you doing here? Did you wandered away from your누나again?" Eric asked when they came near and he shook his head. Q and HyunJae sat them on the middle couch before giving them a half peeled banana each.

"Our little brother is lost." Jaemin answered and Jeno just nodded. "So, Nana and Nono went to look for him. But we lost too." The boys awe-ed and YoungHoon went to ruffle Jaemin's hair.

"How did you guys got here, Nono?" Kevin asked and Jeno hesitated to answer as he played with the corner of the tag.

"Max형told누나come... And 누나 bring us here." Jeno shyly answered and the members awwed and SunWoo gently caressed his hair.

"Well.. Your little brother is not here with us." He replied and the toddlers nodded as they finished the fruits. Then, the members finally noticed the tag on each of their jackets.

"Can we see the tag?" Sangyeon asked and Jeno nodded. "There's their sister's number. Should we call her?" He asked the toddlers and they slowly nodded and replied, "Yes, please."

"Nana... Nono... Jisunggie..." Renjun and Haechan called out as they searched through the hallways. The two tried to stay away from the staff's way as they walked and almost bumped into someone before falling on their butts.

"Are you ok?" The someone asked and crouched down to help them up with his friends. "Where did you come from? What are you doing here?"

"Our brothers went out room and we want find them." Renjun bravely answered while Haechan nodded.