61 | They Don't Call Me Diavola For Nothing

Start from the beginning

Dom speeds off, the warehouse growing distant from our view.

Stay safe Val...

D I A V O L A

I am beyond fucking pissed right now, I should be searching for Viktor, not Andrè

I am beyond fucking pissed right now, I should be searching for Viktor, not Andrè. My sweet cheeks has been shot and is bleeding to death while his boy toy is going on a killing spree, not giving a fuck about anyone else's safety.

I can not wait to get my hands on him, I knew bringing him was a bad idea. He's dead set on getting Viktor himself not thinking about the consequences and now Nate is hurt because of him.

Ignoring the voices coming through the comms, I make my way down a hallway leading to a safe room where I believe Viktor to be hiding.

Dead bodies are laying on the ground from the kills Drè has made, slightly making me proud. I come to an end where the room is and hear voices, I creep up slowly a peek inside the room and see Viktor and his men surrounding Drè.

Fuck — Now I have to save the idiot and somehow not kill Viktor in the process. I grab my gun from my waistband and check the bullet count, I have 12 rounds left.

I click off the safety and grab a dagger as well, aiming my gun with my dagger in front, I take in a deep breath ready to kill these bastards.

I quickly shoot two men in the head running in the room and diving for cover behind a couch, bullets spraying in my direction along with shouts from Viktor's men.

I peek up and see Viktor and two men drag Drè deeper into the room heading to the panic room behind six of his men. I look around the room and spot more areas I can take cover when I move forward. The gunshots stop ringing, I then realize they've run out of bullets.

Idiots should have counted their rounds.

I dart out of my hiding spot, aiming at two men shooting them in the head, their bodies hitting the floor.

In my peripheral vision, I see three men run at me on my right, I quickly put my gun away and grab another dagger so I now have two and run at them as well.

I kick the first one that approaches me and he stumbles back allowing me to stab him in the neck with my right hand and slicing his throat with my left, blood splattering on my face.

My favorite fucking color.

The other two men reach me, one punches me in the face making my head jerk to the side, I slice him on his arm making him grunt in pain. The other guy grabs me from behind but I elbow him in the face making his grip loosen.