Untitled Part 66

Alexandra's POV

I yawned and looked around, finding myself laying on top of John. I smiled lightly and kissed his cheek. He stirred and squinted down at me. "Good morning." I whispered, he smiled and pushed my curls out of my face.
"Good morning, baby girl." He smiled, I grinned and got up on my knees. I kissed him and he laughed. "Oh, I love you." He grinned.
"I love you too." I smiled, we heard a door open and a lot of thumping. We looked up to see Martha and Francis making out in the hallway. Martha was wearing Francis' t-shirt from last night and her neck was littered with hickeys. John and I exchanged a look and John sat up.
"Hey, you two." He smirked, they jumped and pushed away from each other.
"Uh-...It's not what it looks like?" Francis offered, John snorted and pulled me so I was sitting in his lap.
"Mhm...sure." He smiled, resting his chin on my shoulder and grinning.
"John, I-"
"Dude, I don't care." He laughed. "Did y'all fuck though?"
"No! You guys were in the next room." Martha muttered, shifting a bit and biting her lip. "I'm sorry." She muttered, I shifted and looked down at my lap.
"Guys, I don't care. I'm with Alexis now and I love her." He smiled, squeezing me tightly and kissing my shoulder. "If you two wanna fuck or whatever, it doesn't matter." He hummed, I smiled lightly and leaned into him. The pair smiled and Martha hopped forward.
"Alexis, come with me to the bathroom." She smiled, holding her hand out to me. I bit my lip and took it, letting her drag me to the bathroom. She closed the door and grinned.
"What's going on?" I frowned.
"So...Are you and John having sex?" She grinned, leaning against the counter as I flushed bright red.
"W-What? N-No! It's none of your business anyhow."
"Relax." She laughed. "I'm not trying to steal him or whatever. I'm just asking."
"Um-...Yeah. We've done it a few times." I muttered.
"Hm. Is he happy?"
"Yeah...Or at least, I'd like to think so." I chuckled.
"Good...I know I hurt him and I feel awful about it."
"Yeah..."
"I'm so sorry. Everything I said to you-...I was wrong. I was just trying to-"
"I know." I muttered.
"Have you ever thought of putting your hair down?"
"Uh...not really. I don't like it very much."
"Well, why not?" She asked.
"Oh...It's usually pretty frizzy and big." I muttered.
"You used to live in an area with a lot of humidity and you don't use any products."
"We can't afford that stuff." I muttered.
"Oh...right. Here. Take your hair down."
"Wha-...Ok." I pulled it out and shook out my curls. "Why?"
"Come here." She wet her hands a bit and gently ran her fingers through my hair, taming it a bit. "There. Look at that! Gorgeous." She grinned, presenting me in the mirror. I grinned and laughed along with her.