Bras

A/N - Ask questions plz :)

Alexandra's POV

   I shifted uncomfortably and cleared my throat, waiting for the voice chat to show people in it. Oh, right! I got the surgery. It's weird. Kind of uncomfy but I'm sure I'll get used to it. It kind of hurts but not as bad as getting impaled. I really like the way it looks. I just hope John will like it. I haven't told him yet and I don't think I'm going to yet. I saw John's profile picture light up in the vc and quickly hoped in. "Jacky?"
   "Hey, baby. Martha's with me."
   "Hello, Alexis."
   "We're just waiting on Francis. He should-" The call chimed and John paused.
   "Hello?" A new voice asked.
   "Hey, Francis." John hummed.
   "Hey, are we waiting on-"
   "No, Martha's with me."
   "Ah, ok."
   "Uh, Francis. This is my girlfriend, Alexis."
   "Oh, hey. It's nice to meet you."
   "You too." I smiled awkwardly, biting my lip and booting up the game.
   "John has said great things about you."
   "Oh...Likewise." I smiled.
   "Are we ready to play?" John asked, we all gave some sort of a 'yes' and John started the game. "Martha, why don't you stick by me so I can help you out?"
   "Yeah, that's what I'm trying to do but I can't-...How do y'all do this all day everyday." We all laughed and John muted to help Martha out.
   "So how'd you and John meet?"
   "Uh-...Just like this actually. They needed a third for their squad and I was placed in their group." I shrugged.
   "Neat."
   "Yeah..."
   "She's a god at this game, Fran." John chuckled, I flushed red and shifted.
   "Really?" He mused.
   "Oh, yeah. She can kick my ass in a heartbeat." John hummed.
   "Oh, shut up." I mumbled, John chuckled and I bit my lip.
   "It's true." I smiled lightly and glanced down to see my controller. I frowned when I couldn't see it and moved it forward a bit. I bit my lip and sighed lightly. This was definitely going to take some getting used to.

   We ended up playing for about an hour and we won a couple games. Francis was really nice and I agreed to play again tomorrow. I was getting used to having breasts but it was still weird. When I got up I noticed I couldn't see my feet and that threw me for a loop. I waddled into the bedroom and James looked up from his book. "Are you ok?"
   "Yeah. Just...confused."
   "Confused?" He chuckled.
   "...Titties." I muttered, gesturing to my chest. James snorted and I plopped on the bed. "Jamie?"
   "Yeah?"
   "I need bras." I mumbled, James put his book down and looked up at me.
   "Uh-...Right. Um-...Do you have any girlfriends to help you-" I shook my head and he sighed. "Ok...We'll go somewhere tomorrow, alright?"
   "Ok." I mumbled. "Are you hungry?" James nodded and I got up. "Off to the kitchen where I belong." I joked lightheartedly, James snorted and shook his head as I skipped out. I headed out into the hall and Laf stopped dead in his tracks. "Hey, Laf! How was your date?"
   "Huh? Oh! Great. Um-" I blushed and gently crossed my arms over my chest. "Have you told John?" I shook my head and he swallowed. "I will not say a word...You might wanna put on a sweater or a thicker shirt." He muttered, pushing open the door to his room and sliding in. I turned on my heel and hurried back to my bedroom. James looked up as I leaned over the bed and stole his hoodie.
   "You ok?"
   "Yeah." I mumbled, pulling it on and situating it. "I'm fine." I headed back out into the hall and down the stairs.
   "Ok...I looked online and you gotta be measured." James sighed, I shifted and looked up at him. "I'm gonna give you this-" He handed me a tape measure and a small piece of paper with instructions on it. "-and I want you to go in the bathroom and measure yourself."
   "O-ok." I made my way into the bathroom and huffed, pulling off my baggy t-shirt. I shifted and bit my lip, wrapping the measuring tape around me. I scanned James' directions and marked down my measurements. I put my shirt back on and took the measurements out to James. He looked over them and then pulled out my computer. He opened a tab and I crawled over. I plopped down next to him and leaned over his shoulder.
   "I think you're a C cup and a thirty four around...thing." He mumbled, I snorted and he glared at me. "I'm trying. Ok?"
   "I know." I giggled. "Thank you, Jamie."
   "Put on a sweater. We're going to get you a bra."

   "What is this place?" I frowned.
   "It's called Victoria's Secret. What her secret is? I don't know." He sighed, opening the door and ushering me in. I immediately put a hand over my nose and coughing a bit. The small was pungent. I've always hated floral perfumes and this place smelled like a shipment of them broke. James crinkled his nose and I followed him through the store. I flushed red as we passed some ~spicy~ items and into a lighter, nicer looking store. "This is more our speed." James smiled, I nodded and shifted. Some girl approached us and grinned.
   "Hey! Are you Alexis?" My eyes widened and James glared at her. "Oh, gosh. I'm so sorry." She chuckled. "Um-...My girlfriend met your boyfriend, John, right?"
   "Y-Yeah...Um-...Peggy?"
   "Yeah, she's my girlfriend. She can be a little crazy sometimes. She showed me a picture of you. You're prettier in person."
   "O-Oh...Th-Thank you." I smiled.
   "Yeah...Uh-sorry. This is weird. Are you looking for something?"
   "Bras." James hummed.
   "Ah. Well they're on that wall there." She smiled, gesturing to it. James and I made our way over and I covered my face.
   "I think I'm gonna die of embarrassment. Why'd I do this?"
   "Because you wanted to. Don't second guess yourself." James smiled, I grinned and hugged him.
   "Thanks, Jamie." I picked out a few bras and James paid and we were off. I'm set and nervous.