Interruption

A/N - Last chance for questions loves

John's POV

   I now laid on the bed crying with my face buried in Alexis' chest. She was trying to calm me down but it wasn't working. I can't be gay or bi or whatever. I just can't. "It's ok, John. I promise. I'm right here." She cooed, running her fingers through my hair. "You need a haircut."
   "What!" My head snapped up and I sniffed. "I thought you liked it!"
   "I do! I was talking about your sides, silly. They're getting a little long." She hummed.
   "Oh..." She smiled and gently brushed a tear off my cheek. I sniffed and she sighed.
   "It's not bad, John." Alexis promised, I sniffed and put my head back down. "Are you alright?"
   "No." I sniffed, she sighed and ran her fingers through my hair again. "He's gonna be mad." I whispered.
   "Who?...Your father?" I nodded and she laid her head on mine. "No...He won't know."
   "Martha will tell him."
   "Oh...Tell just don't go home."
   "I have to...It's complicated, Alexis." I sniffed, she sighed and I rolled us over. She squeaked and blushed a bit.
   "What are you doing?"
   "Hugging you." I hummed.
   "What about Martha?"
   "I don't know. I don't care. I just wanna hug you." I squeezed her tightly and she giggled a bit.
   "What if she comes back early? She already hates me, I don't wanna piss her off more." She sighed.
   "I know...It'll be ok." I promised, she sighed and yawned a bit. "Do you really think you did bad on the test?"
   "I don't know...Are you ok that you're bisexual?" She asked quietly.
   "I-...I don't know...I just-" I sighed and turned her head to look at me. "I was raised to think that that was bad and Martha-...It's a mess."
   "Bisexual buddies." Alexis giggled half-heartedly, I chuckled and she laid her head on my chest. "Are you ok?"
   "I-...I'll be ok." I sighed, gently tugging on her hair tie.
   "Oh, John-" I pulled her hair out and she sighed. "Ok." She giggled, I played with her curls and soon she seemed to be asleep.
   "Lexis?" I asked quietly.
   "Hm?"
   "I was just seeing if you were awake."
   "I was just thinking." She muttered, she rolled off me and stared up at the ceiling. "I have something to tell you."
   "What?"
   "Promise you won't get mad or something?"
   "Why would I get mad?"
   "Just-...Please!" She begged.
   "Ok, yeah. I promise. I won't be mad."
   "I'm t-"
   "What is going on!" Alexis and I jumped and Martha glared at me. "John-"
   "It's not what it looks like, Mari! We were just-"
   "Get away from my boyfriend, whore."
   "Martha!" She jumped a bit and I got to my feet. "Enough! I'm really fucking tired of this! If you can't act that a fucking human being than maybe we should see other people. Alexis is my friend and if I want to lay down with her then I can."
   "Well-...She's fucking stealing you from me! You hang out with her more than me!"
   "I have been with you for the past two years! I call you everyday! I FaceTime you! Alexis didn't even live in the country! She almost fucking died!"
   "Don't you love me, Johnny!"
   "I'm not so sure anymore." I spat, she gasped and Alexis grabbed my arm.
   "Stop! Please? I'm sorry. I never meant for this to happen! I wasn't trying to take John from you! I'll just leave!" Alexis struggled to get up and I helped her.
   "Alexis-"
   "I need to leave." She mumbled.
   "Ok...Just-...Wait in the kitchen or something, I'll take you home."
   "Ok..." Alexis shuffled out and I pinched my nose.
   "Martha...You're my girlfriend and Alexis is my friend. You can't keep accusing her of stealing me."
   "Do you really not love me?" She mumbled, I sighed and wrapped my arms around her.
   "I love you, Martha." I sighed, she smiled and kissed me. "Let me go take Alexis home and we can...ya know?" I mumbled, she grinned and kissed me again.
   "Ok. I love you!"
   "Love you too." I slipped out of the room and sighed heavily. I found Alexis in the kitchen and put on a smile. She looked up at me with dewy eyes and I swept her up into a hug. "It's ok. Nothing happened. I promise. We're ok. It's all ok."
   "I'm sorry." She whispered.
   "No, no. Come on. Let's get you home...Sorry our day was cut short."
   "It's ok." She mumbled as I led her outside, she shivered a bit and I quickly dropped my coat on her shoulders. "Oh...Thank you." She smiled, I helped her in the car and started driving.
   "So when do you find out your scores?"
   "They said soon but Jamie says I won't be able to enroll this year." She grumbled, I reached over and rested a hand on her thigh.
   "I'm sure y'all will figure it out." I smiled, she pushed my hand away and folded her arms over her chest. "Oh, please don't do that?"
   "Friends don't act like this. Friends don't say up late just so one can fall asleep. Friends don't hug frequently. Friends don't-"
   "I do. You're different. Who told you this?"
   "Laf."
   "You listened to him?"
   "I don't know! He's not completely awful now that I sleep twenty feet from him." She sighed and looked out the window.
   "I think he's scared of you."
   "What?"
   "He gets all jumpy and weird around you. I think he regrets all the bullshit he said to you." Alexis sighed and I pulled into the driveway at the Washington's.
   "Maybe." She mumbled, she started to get out and I hurried around to help her. She whined a bit as she stood but smiled to tell me she was fine. I helped her up the steps and just like that she was gone.