Confusion

A/N - *screaming* ok anyway ask questions plz :)

Alexandra's POV

   I yawned and sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Jamie?"
   "Try again." I frowned and looked up.
   "What?"
   "Good morning." John smiled, I sat up quickly and tried to fix my hair. "Aw. You're cute." He smiled.
   "How long have you been here?"
   "Uh-...Thirty minutes. I'm hiding from Martha?"
   "Why?"
   "She's mad at me." He sighed.
   "Why?"
   "Can you say anything else?" He chuckled, I giggled a bit and he smiled. "I told her I wanted to hang out with you instead of her." He sighed, leaning against the headboard and patting the bed beside him.
   "So you've been watching me sleep for thirty minutes?" I hummed, crawling over to him.
   "I wasn't watching you. That's creepy." He chuckled. "I was just here for you." He smiled.
   "Oh...Thanks. Where's Jamie?"
   "He had to go to work." John hummed.
   "Oh...right. I'm going back to sleep." I flopped over and John laughed.
   "Wait for me!" He kicked his shoes off and flopped into the bed with me. I giggled and rolled over to face him. "Good night...-Morning?" John chuckled and I giggled, pulled the blankets over my chest.
   "Good morning, John."

   I felt the bed dip and I yawned a bit. "Jacky?" I started to sit up but John pushed me back down.
   "I have to something to do."
   "What?" I sat up and came face to face with him.
   "It's hard to explain, Alexis."
   "Try?"
   "I-" He looked me in the eye and huffed. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine. I gasped and he pulled away.
   "John-"
   "I'll be back." With that he got up and left. I flopped back in bed and gently touched my lips.
   "He kissed me...He actually fucking kissed me...Oh god. Oh god!" I got up and scrambled to a mirror. "He still doesn't know."