Sneaky

A/N - Wheeeeeeeeeeeee

John's POV

   "Get off me." I laughed, pushing James off and sitting up as Alexis left the room. James sat up and grabbed the remote, turning on the tv. Alexis came back and made a note of the lack of space between James and I. She sat in my lap and I flushed bright red. James smirked and got up.
   "I just remembered that I have something very important to do that's not here. Bye!" He rushed toward the door and paused before turning back and grinning. "Make sure you change the sheets, Al!" With that he slammed the door behind him and Alexis glared. She huffed and leaned against me.
   "Why does he call you 'Al'? Wouldn't that-"
   "No...He's called me that for as long as I can remember." She sighed, burying her face in my neck and pressing light kisses on my skin.
   "Alexis..." I breathed, knocking my head back and running my hand down to her ass.
   "Yeah?"
   "We're going to my house."
   "Wha-...but we already did it y-"
   "I don't care. Get in the car."
   "John?"
   "Yeah?" I asked as we stepped out of the elevator and made my way to the kitchen.
   "Can we play games instead?"
   "Oh...Ok. Sure. What do you wanna play?"
   "Uh...I don't care."
   "Ok...Francis was asking if I could play COD with him. If that's ok with you?"
   "That's fine. I'll just watch." She smiled.
   "You sure?"
   "Yup."
   "Ok." I chuckled and she followed me to the game room. I messaged Francis and we hopped in a discord call. Alexis joined from her pc and we started chatting as I loaded up the game. Francis and I got in a lobby and Alexis started playing around with a pen. We started a game and Alexis and Francis kept teasing me about my game play. I rolled my eyes and we started up a new game. Alexis dropped her pen and slipped under the desk to get it. I felt hands on my belt buckle and jumped a bit, looking down. Alexis pressed a finger to her lips and my eyes widened a bit. I was kinda bummed when she said she'd rather play video games but this is way better. She unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. I lifted myself off the seat enough to let her pull my pants down and bit my lip.
   "Hey, Alexis? Have you ever played COD?" Francis asked, Alexis unmuted herself as she teased me and I surpressed a low groan.
   "No, I have not. I've watched John play a couple times though." She hummed innocently, muting her mic again and continuing her work.
   "That's a shame. He sucks." Francis laughed.
   "Hey!" I managed. "I don't suck!"
   "Dude, I carry you like every time." He laughed, I huffed and Alexis started sucking. I groaned lowly without thinking and Francis chuckled. "I'm gonna play a little game called 'Where's Alexis?'." Francis teased and I flushed red. "Where's Alexis, John."
   "Dude...shut...up." I managed, Francis chuckled and Alexis smiled up at me.
   "Well, Alexis, when you get done with that you should try to play. You can't be any worse than John right now." He laughed.
   "Fuck you."
   "Dude, you'd be better afk. Besides, I think Alexis has that covered."
   "I hate you."
   "Jacky-..." Alexis breathed, I looked down and she bit her lip.
   "Bye, Francis!"
   "What? No fun."
   "Dude, I'm gonna go fuck my girlfriend. Piss off."
   "Alright, fine. Whatever." I ended the call for myself but left Alexis in it and threw my headset off. I picked Alexis up and shoved my keyboard out of the way. I plopped her on the desk and pushed her skirt up. She started to pull her headset off and I pushed it back on.
   "Ah, ah, ah. You're turn, baby girl." I teased, she flushed bright red and I grinned. "Are you muted?"
   "Yeah." She whispered.
   "Unmute yourself, baby."
   "But...I don't know Francis."
   "So?" I asked, pulling her panties off. "He did this with his girlfriend last year. It's fine."
   "You sure?"
   "Yeah. If you don't wanna-" She pulled her mic down and unmuted herself.
   "Hey, Francis." She hummed.
   "Oh, hey." I heard him say, he said something else and Alexis flushed red.
   "Maybe." She mumbled, I chuckled and got to work. Soon she was gasping and covering her mouth in a desperate attempt to keep quiet. Francis was trying to hold a conversation with her and she let a small moan slip. "N-no...I-I'm transgneder." She managed. "Yeah...Male to female." I smiled lightly and pushed her mic out of the way, kissing her softly.
   "I'm bisexual, Franny." I breathed into the mic, Alexis shuddered and whimpered.
   "H-He said he figured. You got a little too excited to see him a few times." She stammered, I chuckled and continued. "AH~ JACK! Right there! Please!" She begged, I tossed her leg on my shoulder and angled to hit that spot everytime. Alexis let loose and moaned loudly as she tried to grab something, almost knocking over my monitor. I chuckled and she came in a pool on the desk, her legs shaking a bit. She collapsed against the wall and tried to catch her breath as I kept going. I came shortly after and pulled away, grabbing some tissue. I cleaned up our mess and she flushed a bright red. "F-Francis!" She gasped, I grabbed my head set and sat back down in my chair. Alexis started to move but I put my keyboard on her thighs and she blushed. I rejoined the call and Francis chuckled.
   "Damn, man."
   "I think it's safe to say my girlfriend is better than your ex." I hummed.
   "Oh, yeah. I agree. In more than one way."
   "Yup."
   "Hey, Alexis?"
   "Y-Yeah?"
   "John showed me a picture of you. You're very pretty. Don't ever doubt that."
   "Hey, man. She's my girlfriend."
   "I know! I was just being friendly!"
   "Yeah...'friendly'." I muttered.
   "Thank you, Francis." She smiled.
   "And don't be embarrassed about this. I won't tell anyone."
   "O-ok."
   "I think we're gonna go off and watch a movie?" I hummed, looking at Alexis for approval. She nodded and I ended the call for both of us. I picked her up and she buried her face in my neck.
   "That was fun." She whispered.
   "Yes. It was." I smiled, sitting us on the couch.
   "John! My underwear-"
   "Who said you needed underwear?" She rolled her eyes and laid against me as I turned on the tv.
   "Whatever...By the way...That was actually kinda hot."
   "Mhm." I grinned, remembering her covering his mouth to stifle the moans and almost knocking things over. "Also...If you wanted to do that you should've just asked." I hummed.
   "Where's the fun in that?" He grinned.