Dinner

A/N - This chapter John and Alexis fuck. Can they get past all kinds of bullshit and just have a nice time? Keep reading to find out. Also only a small percent of my readers are actually followed so if you end up liking this chapter consider following it's free and you can always unfollow enjoy the chapter!

John's POV

   "My father." I frowned and shifted.
   "I thought your father-" She nodded slowly and I ran my fingers through my messy hair. "Wait, wait, wait. So he left when you were ten, it's been seven years,...and now he's back?"
   "Well...no. Um-...He didn't look for me or anything. I don't think he recognized me anyway. I don't think he saw my face."
   "So you just...happened to see him?"
   "Yeah, I was getting food and he came in. I-I didn't know what to do. I asked the clerk who it was and he said it was my father. Well he said his name but it was my father's name." She rambled.
   "Ok...What are you gonna do about it?"
   "I don't know. I can't stay over tonight...James and I have to talk about this but he won't be off until late so we can still-" She trailed off and I smiled lightly.
   "Ok...If you want to."
   "You don't?" She mumbled, shrinking in her chair a bit.
   "I do, it's just-...If this thing with your dad bothers you then maybe we shoul-"
   "I wanna!" She cut in, I smiled and nodded. "So how was class? I saw you walking with Thomas."
   "Oh...He was just being a dick." I muttered.
   "What'd he say?" She giggled lightly, I sighed and shifted.
   "He wants to share." I grumbled.
   "What?" She frowned.
   "He wants to fuck you." She flushed red and her mouth fell open. "I told him to fuck off."
   "Why would he even think I'd want that! I have a boyfriend! You're my boyfriend! I am very happy with you!" She gushed, I chuckled and took a sip of my soda.
   "You're so cute." I smiled. "He thinks you're hot." Alexis flushed a bright red and I grinned. "I mean, you are hot but you're mine."
   "Jack!"
   "What?" I chuckled, Alexis pouted and I smiled. "Baby, you're so beautiful."
   "John!" She whined, pouting and shoving food in her mouth.
   "You're beautiful, baby, and I love you." I smiled.
   "I love you too." She giggled, we finished eating and made our way to the couch. We settled down and turned on a movie in the background as we cuddled. We started trying to come up with stupid Minecraft pick-up lines that got increasingly more sexual as we went on.
   "Are you a diamond pickaxe?" I smirked. "Cause I'm as hard as obsidian." Alexis blushed and leaned forward.
   "Are you really?" She grinned, wrapping her arms around my neck and glancing downwards. "Looks like it." She teased, glancing up at me as my jeans started getting too tight and pressing a kiss on my cheek. "Need help with that?" She asked, starting to unbuckle my belt as I squirmed slightly under her. She pulled back to expose -it- and I gasped slightly. She gently kissed me and deepened it. Alexis teased me a little bit and I let out a low groan, allowing her to slip her tongue in my mouth. I slipped my hands up her shirt and pulled it off, keeping her close. We started making out again and I started unhooking her bra as she started stroking slowly. I started pull her bra off as she lifted my shirt off. I started to try to kiss her again but she pushed me back into the couch, leaning over me.
   "Alexis-"
   "Just relax, baby." She purred, starting to kiss my jaw and tease me more. I groaned and she trails kisses up my jawline. "Je t'aime, John." She whispered, that sent me. I groaned lowly and let Alexis do whatever she wanted. "Bon, amour." She smiled, she bent down and got to work as I sat there helplessly.
   "Oh my-" I groaned and grabbed at the cushions below me. Alexis tangled our fingers together and I squeezed her hand. After a couple minutes I couldn't take it anymore, I scooped her up and she yelped as I carried her up the stairs. She giggled as I tossed her on the bed and pulled my pants off. She slipped off her skirt and laid down, spreading her legs. I blushed and crawled on top of her. "How'd I get so lucky?"
   "Lucky?" She frowned.
   "I love you, Alexis, more than you'll ever know. You are so smart, funny, talented, and beautiful. I'm so lucky to have you, baby." I gushed, kissing her as she blushed.
   "You deserve to be happy, John." She smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck and smiling. I smiled and pulled her into a sitting position. I leaned against the headboard and she slipped into my lap. "Hey, John?"
   "Hm?"
   "Thanks for being my friend." She smiled.
   "Thanks for telling me I'm a dumbass." I hummed, she giggled and I kissed her softly. "Ready, baby?"
   "Mhm."

   "Oh-..." Alexis squealed lightly as I pulled out and I chuckled. "John-" She breathed, I reached forward and buried my fingers in her curls as is kissed her.
   "How was that, baby?"
   "Mm...Very nice." She giggled. "Tu es ma deuxieme personne preferee."
   "What's that mean?" I frowned, smiling and laying next to her.
   "It means 'you're my second favorite person'." She hummed, I feigned a gasp and she giggled.
   "'Second favorite'! Why am I second?" I pouted, Alexis giggled and laid on my chest.
   "James is first. Sorry, babe, but I think he'd murder you if you were first." She hummed.
   "Ah, ok." I smiled, rubbing her bare hip and kissing the top of her head. "Hey, how are you two doing?" I asked, looking down are her.
   "We're fine. James is trying to look for a place so we can stop staying at the Washington's." She sighed.
   "Ah. You can stay here if-"
   "No...It's complicated."
   "What?"
   "Uh...Before-...Before my mom died she made James promise to take care of me." She mumbled. "It's kind of a big deal for James."
   "Oh...Wow. Ok. I get that. If y'all need help in anyway, just ask. Ok?" I smiled, Alexis nodded and kissed me.
   "Thanks, Jacky." She hummed, I blushed at the nickname and pulled her closer. I made sure not to squish her chest and kissed her softly. "Hey, was Thomas bothering you?"
   "What do you mean?"
   "I mean...Did what he said bother you?" I frowned and she shifted.
   "I don't know." She sighed and looked up at me. "No one's ever talked to me like that."
   "That is what we call in America a 'douche'." I smiled, Alexis giggled and crawled on top of me. She kissed me and I wrapped my arms around her body. Her phone buzzed and she huffed, sitting up as I pulled the sheets around her. She picked up her phone and answered.
   "Hola, Jamie." She hummed. "No, John y yo no estamos haciendo nada." She grumbled, tracing lines on my bare chest and smiling down at me. "Si...Estoy en camino. Nos vemos pronto." A/N - (No, John and I aren't doing anything.) (Yeah...I'm on my way. See you soon.)

"Ya know...I don't speak Spanish but I'm pretty sure it's time to take you home?" Alexis grinned and kissed me slowly.
   "Intuitive."