French Kink

A/N - Hey y'all ask questions!!!

Alexandra's POV

   I woke up to my laptop chiming and frowned, looking around for James. I found a note on the nightstand telling me he had gone to work but he'd be back for my appointment so I relaxed and grabbed my laptop. I saw that John was video calling me and answered it. "Good morning." I yawned.
   "Can I come home yet?"
   "You've been there for like six hours." I giggled.
   "My dad's not even a little bit happy to see me." He sighed, I gave a sympathetic look and frowned.
   "Where's your lip ring?"
   "What?"
   "You're not wearing your lip ring."
   "Oh...yeah. I took it off. I don't wanna pissed my dad off anymore than I already have."
   "What'd you do?"
   "Breathed." He huffed.
   "Oh...I'm sorry."
   "I miss you." I shifted and sighed.
   "Please don't say that? I miss you, babe, but-"
   "I know...I feel it too." He sighed, shuffling around.
   "How does it feel to be home?"
    "Um-...I don't know. I missed my mom...My siblings too, I guess."
    "I forget you have siblings." I smiled in an effort to make him smile, he just chuckled lightly and got out of bed. "Can you put your lip ring back in?"
   "Why?" He frowned, looking down at the screen as he moved into his bathroom and turned on the light.
   "Because I-" I shifted and sighed. "I like it. You're not you without it. You shouldn't have to change yourself, babe." I muttered.
   "I...Ok, baby. I'll put it back in." He sighed and fished around on his counter. He put his little black lip ring back on and held his arms up to show he'd done it.
   "Yay!" I grinned.
   "I do so many things for you." He smirked.
   "I know..." I sighed.
   "Thank you, baby." He smiled.
   "For what?" I frowned, he shifted and looked in the mirror.
   "For liking me the way I am." He mumbled, almost like it was embarrassing to say. I blushed and bit my lip.
   "Thanks for liking me the way I am." I repeated, John smiled down at the screen and put the phone on the counter. I flushed bright red as he stepped back a bit, revealing his bare chest. I covered my face and I heard John chuckle.
   "What, baby?" I moved my hands enough to look at him and bit my lip.
   "You're not wearing a shirt."
   "What? Baby, you've seen this before." He smiled, starting to brush out the top of his hair.
   "Well...It's different now."
   "Cause you're my girlfriend?" I nodded slowly and John chuckled. "Do you want me to go put a shirt on?"
   "Yes...No...I don't know." I mumbled, John chuckled and leaned down.
   "Say something in French, baby."
   "Why?"
   "Just do it." He smiled, I sighed and adjusted my glasses.
   "Pourquoi est-ce que tu dois être si sexy sans chemise?" I grumbled, John flushed red and smiled. (Why do you have to be so fucking hot without a shirt on?)

"See? Now we're both blushing." He smiled, I frowned and he chuckled. "Don't question it." I paused and grinned.
   "Jacky?"
   "Hm?" He hummed, returning to his hair.
   "Do you have a French kink?" John froze and glared down at me.
   "Who told you that? Was it them?" He growled, gesturing to the readers. I giggled and bounced in place.
   "Maybe. Do you?"
   "No. It's not a fucking kink. It's only when you do it. I don't give a fuck when Laf speaks French. It's just you so it's not a kink." He rambled, I started laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. "Stop that. Stop laughing at me."
   "What if I spoke Spanish?" I wheezed.
   "What?"
   "Eres tan lindo. No puede. Esto es genial." I laughing hysterically. (You're so cute. I can't. This is great.)

"Alexis, I cannot understand you." I laughed harder, falling back into the bed and coughing in a fit of laughter. "Oh my god. Are you dying? Jesus, what is so funny?" He chuckled, I started to calm down and coughed.
   "I'm ok."
   "Are you?"
   "Shut up." I giggled.
   "Are you done yet?"
   "Yes. I'm done."
   "Ok." He chuckled. "I'm going to go get Martha. Is that ok?"
   "I will come down there and kick you."
   "What? Why?"
   "I told you 'no asking', Remember?"
   "Right....uh....sorry." He muttered.
   "It's ok." I smiled. "What are you two gonna do?"
   "I thought you said-" He began sharply.
   "Jacky, I don't but I do like to know what you're doing."
   "What?"
   "That could've been phrased better." I sighed, shifting.
   "Oh...We were gonna play some games. I was gonna ask if you wanted to play too?"
   "Oh...Sure. Three isn't enough for a-"
   "Francis is gonna join us."
   "Oh...Yeah. I'll play."
   "You don't have-"
   "I wanna play."
   "Ok. I miss you, baby."
   "I miss you too, John." I smiled, shifting. "I won't be able to play until after dinner. Jamie and I have some...errands to run."
   "Ok. Text me when you're free, baby girl." He smiled, I nodded and leaned down. "I gotta go, ok? I have some stupid stuff to do with my dad." He huffed.
   "Good luck." I smiled.
   "Thanks, baby. Bye."
   "Bye." He hung up and I huffed.
   So...Since I've gotten a full ride scholarship to King's all the money James was saving up for college is just sitting there. We sat down and talked about what to do with it and...James suggested I get surgery...Like, get breasts kind of surgery. I've never really thought about that but I've kind of wanted it before. I was against it at first. I didn't know how John was gonna react but James said he didn't matter and I knew he was right. I'm really nervous but I want this. I just hope John won't be upset about it. I'm also very scared because I really don't like hospitals but James is gonna be there so I think I'll be ok.
   "Alexis!" James called as he opened the door. "Oh, I figured you'd be playing-"
   "John has stuff to do with his dad."
   "Oh, ok. Are you ready?"
   "Yeah. Let's do this." I huffed, James smiled and gestured for me to leave the room first. I'm ready.