'Alex'

A/N - I am literally one away from 600 and holy fuck that's awesome. Thank y'all so much and keep asking questions!!!

John's POV

   I woke up to my phone buzzing and yawned answering it. "JOHN! LOOK WHAT I GOT!" Alexis practically screamed when she popped up. I jumped a bit and ran my fingers through my hair, moving my sketchbook out of my lap and sitting up. 
   "What did you get?" 
   "Look, you loser!" I rubbed my eyes and squinted at the screen. Alexis was holding what looked like a textbook and I frowned. 
   "What is that?" 
   "It's an SAT prep book!" She grinned. "It's got questions and stuff that are like the ones on the test!" 
   "I know what an SAT prep book is. I had one. Don't you need a tutor?"
   "What do you mean?"
   "I mean when I had that book I had a tutor to help me with the questions."
   "Oh...Well. I did a few this morning and I got them right. There's a key. See?" She showed me the book and her work and I stared. 
   "You're like gamer girl Jesus." 
   "'Gamer girl Jesus'?" 
   "Yeah. Those questions are fucking hard and you got them all right?" 
   "I only did five but yeah. The ones I did, at least." She mumbled. "Why? Do you think I'm lying?" 
   "No. I don't think you're lying. I think you're fucking god tier smart." 
   "Oh...Um-"
   "It's not a bad thing. It's impressive." I chuckled, Alexis smiled and put the textbook down. "I think you'll get a good enough score to go to college."
   "Do you really think so?" She asked, blushing a bit.
   "I know so." I smiled, she grinned and bounced in her seat a bit. "Fortnite?" 
   "Sure." She smiled, she moved to another chair and I pushed my gamer chair to the game room. We loaded up a game and Laf and Herc were free so we just played with them.
   "You never answered my question." Laf hummed as we played, I frowned a bit and glanced a Alexis.
   "Who are you talking too?" I frowned.
   "Alexis."
   "What question?" She frowned, unmuting herself and causing one hell of an echo.
   "What's your sexuality?" Alexis rolled her eyes and I glared at my screen.
   "Laf-"
   "John, mute." I sighed and muted myself, turning to look at Alexis. "Chill out. Blowing up at him won't do anything. If I don't say anything he'll just keep asking."
   "Alright." I sighed, knowing she was right, and nodded. She pulled down her mic, unmuting herself with the action, and I smiled at her. 
   "I'm bisexual, Laf." She sighed.
   "Oh...really?" 
   "Yes." 
   "Wanna meet sometime? We could-"
   "Stop it. Don't finish that sentence." I snapped, Alexis snorted and stifled a giggled. I smiled and went back to playing. 
   "Why!" Laf whined.
   "I'm just being friendly!" 
   "Really? Because when you're friendly with me you're normal. You're trying to stick your dick in her." Alexis glared at me and I glared back. "Leave her alone, dude. Just be a normal human being for once." 
   "I was just trying to hit in her." 
   "You're fucking gay for Herc!" The chat fell silent and Alex looked over at me. 
   "Is he really?"
   "They flirt all the time." 
   "Who are you talking to?"
   "Alexis. We're on call." 
   "Oh, really?" 
   "Yeah."
   "Interesting." 
   "I have a girlfriend, whom I very much love." I mumbled, Alexis raised an eyebrow and I glared at her. She giggled and went back to playing. 
   "Ugh. You two are boring." Laf grumbled, Alexis smiled lightly and I smirked. 
   "Hey, Alexis? Wanna fuck?"
   "Oh, Jack-A-Boy, wish I could. Wish I could but America is pretty far away." She hummed.
   "Shame. Damn, shame." I mused, Alexis giggled and smiled at me. We muted ourselves and I shifted. "Uh...To clarify, I don't actually wanna have sex with you. I mean it wouldn't be a bad thing if we did have sex. Ooh, wow. I am...saying a lot of things right now. The point is I don't wanna fuck." Alex was roaring with laughter now and I huffed. 
   "I know. I got the message." She giggled, I smiled and looked back at the game. "And...It wouldn't be awful if we did." She grinned, I blushed and nodded.
   "Yeah. Too bad you-nope. Stop." Alexis snorted and fell back, laughing harder than I've ever seen. 
   "Just...Stop! Talking!" She wheezed, I chuckled and shook my head. 
   "I'm done." We played quietly and I kept glancing at Alexis. She was so pretty-IRRELEVANT! SHUT UP, JOHN!
   "FUCK! JOHN! HELP! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Alexis shot the guy who ambushed Laf down and sighed, unmuting herself. 
   "Maybe we should ride the barrier while Laf's with us. He keeps getting into trouble." 
   "Yeah, good idea." I sighed, Alexis started heading toward the barrier and Laf groaned. 
   "Fuck you, Alex." Alexis sat straight up and glared at her screen. 
   "Do. Not. Call. Me. Alex." She spat, I looked over at her. I've never heard her sound so...dangerous. It was kinda hot, not gonna lie. 
   "Alex!" Laf grinned.
   "Laf-"
   "Alex!"
   "I swear to-"
   "Alex!" 
   "LAF!"
   "ALEX! ALEX! ALEX! ALEX! ALEX!" Laf chanting. Alex was red in the face and she looked like she was crying. She turned and shot Laf down before leaving the discord call and the Fortnite call. 
   "Laf, what the fuck?"
   "It's just a name."
   "Ok, well, you don't like it when I call you Gilbert."
   "Hey-"
   "See? Don't call her 'Alex'. Quit being a dick." 
   "I didn't even do anything!" 
   "She asked you not to call her that and you kept calling her that! That's fucked up, Laf!"
   "It's just a name!" 
   "Maybe she has a reason to not wanna be called that! Just stop calling her that!" I left the game and tried to call Alexis. I tried ten times and she wouldn't answer. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, deciding to give her some space for a bit.