Classes

A/N - Ask questions please :'(

John's POV

   I knocked on the door and James swung it open, glaring at me. Alexis came out from behind him and rolled her eyes. "James, enough. This is why I don't tell you things. God!" She muttered, shaking her head and taking my hand.
   "I don't care what you two do but if you hurt her I will put you through a wall." James growled.
   "Yeah...I won't." I chuckled nervously as Alexis started dragging me to my car. "Are you ready, baby?" I grinned.
   "No." She mumbled as I started the car.
   "What! Why?"
   "I've never had an actual education, John. This is college. I'm gonna have homework and classes and-"
   "Calm down. It's not that scary, I promise. We have three classes together. I'll help you and you can help me." I smiled.
   "Ok..." We sat in silence and I help her hand tightly as I drove. I pulled up to the school and Alexis gasped sharply. I opened the door for her and she stared at the building as she got out. "Wow..."
   "JOHN!" I looked up to see Peggy running toward me and grinned.
   "Hey, PegLeg." I smiled.
   "Oh my god! Mari was right! You are so much hotter in person!" She gushed, Alexis flushed and shifted.
   "Thank you." She smiled.
   "Yo, no problem. Do you wanna meet my sisters?"
   "S-Sure." Peggy grabbed her arm and dragged her over to a bench with me hot on their trail. I sat next to Angelica and Alexis shifted.
   "This is Angelica and Eliza." Peggy announced, they both waved and I smiled.
   "Hi, I'm Alexis." She waved a bit and shifted.
   "Hey! It's nice to meet you! John has said so many great things about you." Eliza grinned, I smiled and Alexis flushed red.
   "Why don't you sit down?" Angelica scooted closer to Eliza and Alexis sat next to me. We chatted a bit and Alexis started to relax a bit. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she blushed, looking up at me. I checked the time and smiled.
   "Well, Alexis and I have English. I'll talk to y'all later." I smiled, pulling Alexis with me. The girls waved and Alexis and I headed off.
   "They were nice." She smiled.
   "Yeah." I smiled, Alexis entwined our fingers and pressed a kiss on my cheek. My heart fluttered and I grinned. "I love you, baby. Ready?"
   "Yeah." She huffed as I opened the door for her, we took seats at the front and Alexis fiddled with one of her curls. I busied myself with playing on my phone and stopped paying attention. Suddenly there was a figure standing over Alexis and I frowned. Thomas Jefferson slid into the seat next to her and smirked.
   "I haven't seen you around. I think I'd remember such a beautiful face." He purred, Alexis flushed red and she stuttered a bit as she tried to say something. I went back to my phone but listened closely to their conversation.
   "It's my first day." She hummed.
   "Ah, do you need a study buddy?" He grinned, winking a bit. That completely went over her head and she smiled.
   "No, thank you. I think I've got it."
   "Uh...Then do you maybe wanna hang out tonight?"
   "No, thank you. I have a date tonight." I smiled lightly as Thomas shifted and silently cursed.
   "Well, why don't you show them up and I can show how a real man-"
   "Oh...No. I-uh...I have a boyfriend."
   "So? I bet he can't please you like I-"
   "He can. No, thank you." She grumbled.
   "Oh, sure. You're just saying that. I think you don't have a boyfriend."
   "Yes, I do."
   "Oh, yeah? Where?" I took my shot and reached across Alexis, posing my hand to shake.
   "Hi, I'm John." Thomas turned scarlet and I smiled innocently.
   "Laurens." Thomas grumbled, shifting back in his seat as I retracted my hand. Alexis giggled quietly and I kissed her cheek. The professor walked in and Alexis swallowed hard. I opened my laptop and Alexis poised her hands over the keys of her laptop, ready to type out notes. The professor started lecturing and Alexis aggressively typed out as much as she could. I smiled lightly and nudged her, giving a subtle hand motion to calm down. She shifted and took a deep breath.

   "Ok. What do you have now?" I asked as we headed in the hall.
   "Creative writing and that's it." She hummed.
   "Do you wanna wait for me in the plaza-"
   "Actually, I was gonna go shopping so I can cook instead of ordering. Is that ok?"
   "That's fucking great. Stay safe, ok?"
   "I will. Love you."
   "Love you too." We separated and I watched her walk off.
   "How the hell did you snag that sweet piece of ass?" Jefferson purred out of no where.
   "What? She's my girlfriend."
   "Yeah, you always get the hot ones. Can I have a g-"
   "No." I growled, trudging toward my class.
   "Aw, c'mon. If you won't hit that, I will."
   "You fucking touch her and it'll be the last thing you do."
   "Hey, there's no shame in sharing. She's hot. Those ti-"
   "No." I barked, knowing Alexis is a little bit self conscious of her chest. She's nervous about it and I don't want anything making her regret her decision. "I don't want you within ten feet of her, you hear me? She is my girlfriend and I'm not sharing her with you or anyone for that matter." I stormed off and pulled out my phone.

Me - You know you're gorgeous and I love you right

Lexi <3 - Are you ok???

Lexi <3 - I love you, John and you're handsome as hell

Me - I'm fine just wanted you to know

Lexis <3 - Ok I'm breaking into your place after this

Me - Ok, baby XD