Shopping Trip

A/N - But look I made you some content. Daddy made you your favorite open wide

John's POV

   I heard the elevator ding and a lot of shuffling around. I frowned and poked my head into the sitting room. Alexis looked up and smiled, jogging over. "I thought you were gonna hang with Laf and Herc?"
   "Uh..Yeah. Laf said no one was home so they were-"
   "Oh. Got it."She gave me a kiss and I smiled.
   "How was it with the sisters?"
   "Crazy. Why didn't you tell me about this?" She asked, wrapping her arms around my neck.
   "I don't know. It's kind of your Christmas present." I chuckled, Alexis blushed and looked down. "So...Do I get a fashion show?" I grinned.
   "Um-...No. I don't know."
   "C'mon, Alexis!" Peggy grinned.
   "No...I don't think so." She mumbled.
   "That's ok, baby. You, at least, got something right?" I asked gently.
   "Yeah."
   "Well, we'll leave you two to it." Eliza smiled, pushing her sisters into the elevator and pressing the button. I chuckled and Alex smiled.
   "Can I look in the bag then?"
   "No!" She blushed deeply and I grinned.
   "What'd you get, Lexis?" I asked, turning and slowly inching toward the bag on the couch.
   "No! Jack! Wait!" She pulled on my arm as I lifted the bag above my head. I pulled out it's contents and Alexis blushed harder, looking away. I blushed and looked down at her. I put the lingerie back in the bag and turned her head toward me.
   "Baby-"
   "It was Peggy's idea." She mumbled, I sighed heavily and she blushed again. "I don't know. I-"
   "Baby, you don't have to wear stuff like that to-"
   "I know...It could be fun though, right?" She smiled lightly and I kissed her.
   "Yes." I smiled. "Maybe later, baby. I wanna see the other stuff. Pwease?" I begged, Alexis huffed and shook her head.
   "You can see later."
   "What! Ugh...Fine." I pouted, she kissed me and I pulled her closer. "Hey-uh-...I might go home for Christmas." I sighed.
   "Why?" Alexis frowned. "I thought your dad-"
   "Yeah but my mom wants to see me so..." I shrugged and huffed. "My question is...do you wanna come with me?"
   "W-What?" She frowned, slightly startled and blushing deeply.
   "My dad throws this big fancy party and as his predecessor I have to go but...I have a plus one. I want you to have it." I smiled, Alexis blushed and bit her lip. "Besides, Martha's coming home for Christmas and I feel bad about-"
    "Ok...I'll have to ask Jamie."
   "Wait, seriously!" I grinned.
   "I have to ask James but yeah." She smiled, I picked her up and spun her around.
   "God, I love you." I kissed her softly and she smiled.
   "I love you too, John." She laughed.
   "My mom is dying to meet you. She already loves you to pieces." I grinned, pulling her toward the kitchen and entwining our fingers.
   "How? She's never met me." She laughed.
   "Um-...Probably cause of how much I talk about you. It's crazy. It's almost like I love you." I chuckled, Alexis rolled her eyes and hopped up on the counter. "She'll be very excited to finally meet you, baby girl."
   "Really?"
   "Yeah. Why wouldn't she-"
   "Well, cause...ya know-"
   "She's not like that, baby. My dad is the one you gotta worry about."
   "What about your siblings?"
   "They don't talk to me very much." I shrugged.
   "Right..."
   "Don't worry about them. Henry might be a little bit of a bitch but I'll kick his ass. Ok?"
   "Ok." She giggled.
   "I'm just gonna order takeout cause I'm lazy and we can watch a movie, yeah?"
  "Sounds like fun."

   Alexis and I sat cuddled up on the couch as we watched a movie and ate. Alexis was stuffing her face as always and I chuckled. "You are so charming, love." I hummed.
   "So mean." She whined, she pouted and I kissed her.
   "You're more charming than I." I sighed, she rolled her eyes and cupped my cheek.
   "You're plenty charming." She hummed, running her thumb over my lip ring and smiling. "Do you have any other colors of lip ring?"
   "I have a silver one and then I have another that's kind of like a septum ring but I don't like it very much." I shrugged.
   "Why not?"
   "Sometimes it flips upside down and slides around real weird." I hummed, Alexis nodded and smiled.
   "I love you, Jack."
   "I love you too, Lexis." I smiled, kissing her gently. She smiled and sat up.
   "Are you upset that I got-"
   "No, baby." I sighed. "I just want you to know that you don't need to wear stuff like that for me. I love you, baby, and you're so fucking sexy by yourself."
   "Mmmk...I still wanna wear it sometime." She mumbled, blushing a bit in embarrassment and smiling lightly. "It could be fun...right?" She grinned, I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her deeply.
   "Yes. It could." I grinned, she giggled and laid back down. "I've been meaning to ask, how do you feel?"
   "What do you mean?" She frowned, pulling back a bit and running her hand up my shirt to rest on my stomach.
   "I mean your body. How do you feel? This is still different." I hummed, gesturing to her breasts and placing my hands back on her hips.
   "Oh...I'm getting used to it. It's still kinda different. I like it though. I feel more like myself." She smiled.
   "Wonderful, baby. I'm happy for you."
   "You sure it doesn't bother you?" She asked sheepishly.
   "I'm sure, baby. I'm not gonna lie to you, there was a learning curve but I love you and I'm happy for you." I smiled, she sighed lightly and kissed me gently.
   "I know. Your dad is a dick and he brainwashed you into thinking it was wrong." She huffed, lying on my chest.
   "Well, you grew up around that too. Why are you-"
   "I don't know." She mumbled. "I'm a stubborn bitch?"
   "More like a cute bitch." I hummed, she giggled and I kissed her softly. "When do you need to be home, my love?"
   "Ugh, I should probably get home soon." She sighed, grabbing her phone and flipping it open. "I need to ask Jamie about South Carolina too." She hummed, I smiled and rubbed her hips. "Yeah, James wants me home."
   "Alrighty, come on." I helped her up and we slipped our shoes on before I held her hand and led her to the elevator.