1600

A/N - ASK QUESTIONSSSSSS

Alexandra's POV

   There was a knock on the door and John pulled away from the kiss, flushing red. "Shit." He cursed, pulling back and letting my hand slip off his chest. We were both still fully clothed but like...rude.
   "Come in!" I called, Laf poked his head in the door and smiled.
   "Hey...Uh-...James just got home. I think he wants you." He hummed. "Hey, John."
   "Hey." Laf backed out of the room and I grabbed John by the collar of his shirt. I pulled him into a kiss and smiled, feeling the cool metal of his lip ring against my lips. "What was that for?"
   "I don't know." I hummed, sliding off the bed and making sure my ponytail was neat.
   "Sure." He teased, I rolled my eyes and opened the door. I headed into the kitchen and found James digging in the pantry.
   "Hey, Jamie. How was work?"
   "Fine. Sit." I frowned but sat on a stool at the counter.
   "Do I need to not be here?" John asked sheepishly.
   "Nah, I don't care. You can stay. Alexis, log in to your College Board account." I frowned but pulled my laptop closer to me and started logging in. John plopped on a stool and I smirked at him. I forget my boyfriend is hot sometimes.
   "What?" He frowned.
   "Nothing." I hummed, he leaned over and put his chin on my shoulder to watch. I signed in and James slapped a bag of chips on the counter. He sat on the stool to my right and turned the computer toward him. He clicked on things and pushed it back toward me. "What's this?" I frowned, trying to make sense of the English on the screen. I'm not bad at English but it is my third language that I learned seven years ago.
   "Your scores." He hummed, I gasped lightly and bit my lip. John rubbed my shoulder and I shifted. I pulled the laptop closer to me and hovered the mouse over the scores. I squeezed my eyes shut and clicked on it. James and John leaned forward and I put my hands over my eyes. "I don't understand any of this." James sighed, his English is good not great.
   "Here. Let me see." I felt John moving next to me and he gasped sharply.
   "What?" James and I asked at once, I opened my eyes and John grinned.
   "Look." I bit my lip and looked at the screen. I scanned through it and frowned at John. "Alexis...That's a sixteen hundred. That is a perfect score." I looked back at the screen and James looked up at John. "Most people barely make it over a thousand."
   "I made a perfect score? Like...a hundred?"
   "Yeah...Alexis, this is huge. You could probably go to any fucking college you want." John grinned, sweeping me into a hug. John let me go only for me to get pulled into a hug from James. I giggled and John squeezed my hand.
   "What did I tell you? I told you you'd kill it." James grinned.
   "Now what?"
   "I don't know." James muttered, just then my laptop chimed and I frowned. I opened my email and frowned at the new email. I opened it and scanned through it. "What's it say?" James asked.
   "I thought you both knew English?" John frowned lightly.
   "I do. I'm just...not very good at reading it." James grumbled, John bit his lip as he realized he shouldn't have asked and I rolled my eyes.
   "Both of you cut it out. It's an email from King's College. Could you read it, John? I don't have my glasses."
   "Yeah." John started reading it out loud and James' jaw dropped. "You will be able to start as soon as you're ready. Sincerely, Martha Washington, Dean of Admissions." John finished. "Lexis...You could go to college with me. This semester. Like...now." John grinned.
   "Really!" I asked, squinting at the screen and reading it for myself. I squealed and threw my arms around John's next. He spun me around and he laughed as James watched on.
   "Alright. You two losers can go back to doing whatever you were doing. I'll talk to Martha about all this." James hummed picking up the laptop and heading towards the sitting room. "Just don't fuck." I turned bright red and glared at James, dragging John with me. I slammed the door and groaned.
   "Sorry about him..." I mumbled nervously.
   "Uh...Yeah..."
   "Um-..." He looked up at me and seemed to sense what I was trying to say.
   "No-uh-...I never thought about that..." He muttered, we sat there awkwardly for a minute before I giggled at the silence and crawled into bed. John chuckled as I crawled to him and kissed him deeply. "Woah, hey! What was that?" John chuckled.
   "It's just a kiss." I giggled.
   "Oh...I thought you wanted to-"
   "No...I don't. Not right now, at least. I know this is...weird." John scoffed lightly and I kissed him again. He grinned and rolled us over so he was on top. I tried to turn us over but that just turned into us wrestling and trying to shove the other off the bed. John accidentally kneed me in the crotch and I yelped. John immediately pulled back and I sat up, my hands immediately flying to the affected area. "Ow!" I whined.
   "I'm sorry, baby. I forgot. Did you pull a stitch or something?"
   "What? No. You kneed my dick." I huffed with frustration, John stared blankly for a minute and I sighed.
   "A-Are you ok? I'm sorry. I-"
   "It's fine. I'm fine." I sighed. "It just hurt." I looked up at him and he shifted. "Stop being fucking weird, John." I got up and started fixing my hair in the mirror.
   "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, baby. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to-" I sighed and settled on the edge of the bed. "Are you mad at me?" He mumbled.
   "No...Come here." I sighed, John sat next to me and I took his hand. "When are you gonna stop being weird about this?"