Breakfast and A Show

A/n - :)

John's POV

   We woke up to Alexis' phone ringing and mine buzzing. I sat up and yawned as Alexis stretched out. I grabbed our phones and yawned again, handing Alexis her flip phone. "Why?" She whined, I chuckled and kissed her forehead as she squinted at the small display. "Oh god. It's James." She flipped it open and answered it.
   "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! I SWEAR TO GOD! I HAVE CALLED YOU TWENTY SEVEN TIMES! GOD, IF SOMETHING HAD HAPPENED TO YOU-"
   "I'm fine, James." She mumbled. "John and I fell asleep. Sorry."
   "If mom was here she'd be so worried-" He growled.
   "James, please...Mom is gone."
   "I'm sorry. I know, I know. I just-" He sniffed and I shifted. "I'm just not used to sharing."
   "Neither am I." She muttered, taking my hand and looking up at me.
   "I-...I guess you can stay there tonight. I was just worried. I'm sorry."
   "It's ok. I didn't know we'd fall asleep."
   "That's ok."
   "Hey, James?" I asked quietly.
   "Oh...Hey, John."
   "I'm sorry about all this. I'm very willing to share." I smiled, James chuckled and Alexis rolled her eyes.
   "Yeah...I have to work on sharing." He sighed. "You two sleep well. I'll see you in the afternoon, Al."
   "Ok." James hung up and Alexis rolled into my arms. "Why is your phone buzzing so much?"
   "It's my mom." I sighed. "She's asking about what happened with my dad."
   "Oh..."
   "Can we just go back to sleep?"
   "Absolutely."

   I squinted in the early morning light and smiled, pulling Alexis closer to me. I kissed her forehead and rubbed her hip. "John?" She mumbled, rubbing her eyes and shifting her chest.
   "Yes, baby?"
   "I love you." She whispered, I smiled and shifted so she was less squished.
   "I love you too." I smiled, kissing her softly and brushing her curls back. "Are you hungry?"
   "Yeah."
   "I'm gonna go make some breakfast. Ok?"
   "Mmmk." She yawned, I slid out of bed and hurried to the kitchen. I huffed and started cooking as best I could. After a couple minutes, Alexis came dashing in and stared at me. "You're actually-..." I nodded and she smiled a bit. "I'm proud of you." She hummed, I blushed and pulled her into a kiss. "Need help?"
   "No. I'm doing it."
   "What am I supposed to do?" She giggled.
   "Sit at the table and...look pretty. That shouldn't be too difficult." I grinned, Alexis blushed and plopped in her seat. I continued cooking and glanced over at her.
   "What?"
   "Nothing." I mumbled, trying to put my thoughts in line. Instead, they decided to go to the worst places and I huffed.
   "What!" Alexis laughed.
   "Nothing...You're just so fucking hot in my shirt...Anything really. God, I'm so fucking in love with you." Alexis stood up and slipped her arms around my waist.
   "I love you too." She smiled, laying her head against my back and yawning a bit.
   "Definitely wasn't thinking of fucking you into the table." I mumbled, she flushed and gasped.
   "John!" She smacked my arm and I laughed.
   "Can you fucking blame me?" I grinned, turning and pulling her close by the waist. "You're fucking hot as all hell. You're sexy. Look...You make me crazy, baby." She blushed and ran her hands up my bare chest.
   "Do you know why I wear skirts all the time now?" She asked quietly, running her fingers over my skin and staring up at me.
   "I thought you wanted to be more fem-"
   "True but...Sometimes it's hard to hide things." She whispered, smiling and wrapping her arms around my neck. She leaned in like she was gonna kiss me but paused before my lips. "You're burning your pancakes." She whispered, I gasped and turned to flip them. Alexis giggled and I glared at her playfully.
   "I swear to god I'm gonna rail you after breakfast."
   "Mm. And a show?" She grinned.
   "Oh, I'll give you a fucking show, little miss." I teased as she giggled and grinned like an idiot. I finished breakfast and we sat down to eat.

   I plopped down next to Alexis and kissed her softly. "Ow." She mumbled, rolling closer to me.
   "You were begging me to go faster. This is your fault." I teased, she rolled her eyes and I kissed her again.
   "Hush." She giggled, I grinned and kissed her head. "I love you."
   "I love you too, Alexis." I smiled, she sat up and I pulled the sheets over her chest.
   "Why do you always do that?" She frowned, reaching for her phone.
   "What? The blanket?"
   "Yeah."
   "I don't know. I guess I'm just trying to give you your privacy." I shrugged, Alexis grinned and kissed me gently.
   "I guess chivalry isn't dead." She hummed, checking her phone and smiling. "James wants me to call him."
   "Ok, baby." Alexis called her brother and laid down beside me.
   "Hey, Jamie. No, we're just hanging out." She hummed, rubbing my chest and smiling.
   "Give me the phone."
   "What?"
   "Give." She sighed and handed me the phone. "Hey, James."
   "Oh, hello, John."
   "Listen, I feel bad about last night. Let me take you both out for lunch."
   "Oh, no. John, that's alright-"
   "Let me rephrase. Been ready in thirty minutes. I'm taking you both to lunch."
   "But-"
   "Nope. Be ready."
   "Ugh, fine." He grumbled, I hung up and pulled Alexis into a kiss.
   "It takes five minutes to get there. Why thirty?"
   "Fifteen to lay here and kiss you. Ten for you to get ready and five to get there." I smiled, Alexis grinned and kissed me.

   "Ready, baby?"
   "Almost." I peeked into the bathroom and sighed. I stole her hair tie from her and she gasped. "John! Give it back!"
   "No. I want it down. I love it down." I smiled, pulling her onto her shoulders and taking her hand.
   "Why?" She giggled.
   "Because you're beautiful. I love your hair and you should too." I smiled, Alexis blushed and grabbed my arm.
   "Then can I do yours?" I frowned and looked at myself in the mirror.
   "You don't like it?"
   "I love it but it's always messy." She hummes, sitting me on the toilet and rummaging in my cabinets. "I know you wanna piss off your dad but he's not here." She pulled out a bottle of gel and I frowned.
   "I don't own gel. Where the fuck-"
   "Plot convenience." Alexis grinned, grabbing a comb and getting to work. She slicked my hair back and added a little swoop as well. I looked in the mirror and Alexis smiled. "Very handsome."
   "Yeah...I guess." I frowned.
  "You don't like it?" She frowned.
  "No, it's just different." I hummed. "Wow, I've really let my sides grow out." I chuckled, Alexis smiled and pressed a kiss on my cheek. "Ready?"
   "Yup!"