Untitled Part 63

John's POV

I sat down beside Alexis and she leaned over to look out the window, biting her lip nervously. "Are you ok, baby?" I asked gently, taking her hand in mine and gaining her attention.
"Yeah...I've never flown before." She sighed, I squeezed her hand and smiled comfortingly.
"Nothing's gonna happen. Airplanes are the safest form of travel." I smiled, she smiled lightly and kissed me.
"Thanks, Jacky." She hummed, we started taxiing to the runway and she jumped. I chuckled and she elbowed me in the arm. "Can it, Laurens." She grumbled.
"It's ok. Nothing's gonna happen. I promise." She nodded and bit her lip. We started taking off and she held on tightly to my hand. I smiled lightly and rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb. When we evened out it took her a moment to relax and she leaned against me. The pilot accounced that we could unbuckled and put our trays down so I did and set up my phone on the tray. I gave Alexis one of my airpods and started the movie I had downloaded beforehand. She lifted the arm rest between us and we cuddled up to watch the movie.

Alexis yawned as we walked into the baggage claim and I smiled, kissing her head lightly. "Welcome to South Carolina, baby." I smiled.
"I had no idea where we were until you said that." She smirked, I rolled my eyes and poked her head. "Are we staying with your parents?"
"Nope. I want absolutely no fucking chance of my father finding out you're trans. I don't want him to upset you, baby."
"Oh...Right. Your father's an ass. Doesn't he know you're bi now? I thought you weren't gonna go cause of that." She frowned, yawning and stretching as I kept an eye out for our bags.
"I have stupid rich boy things to do, remember?"
"Oh, yeah." She yawned again and I smiled.
"Let's get our bags and we can head to the hotel and sleep, ok?" She nodded and leaned against me. I spotted my bag and tugged it off the conveyor belt. I squeezed Alexis' hand and she smiled. She saw her bag and grabbed it as it passed.
"Can we go now?"
"Yes, we can. Let me carry that, love." I hummed, taking her bag from her and slinging it over my shoulder. She had explained to me that is used to belong to her mom and it was all she had to pack when she moved.
"Thanks, Jack." She smiled, I took her hand and we made our way outside. I spotted the driver and sighed, heading that way. Alexis when she saw where we were going and I sighed lightly. She looked up at me in disbelief and I just shrugged. Yes, it's a limo. My father only ever sends the stupid best.
"Reginald." I muttered as I handed him our bags.
"Hello, Mr. Laurens." He smiled, taking the bags from me and noticing Alexis. "Ah, is this the lovely woman you've spoken so much about?" Alexis blushed and I nodded.
"Reginald, this is Alexis. Alexis, this is Reginald...my driver." I muttered.
"Hello, dear. John has told us all so much about you. He wouldn't shut up about it." Reginald laughed, I rolled my eyes and Alexis blushed a bit more.
"Oh..." She smiled lightly and I sighed.
"Can we go now? Please?"
"Of course, sir."
"Don't call me, sir." I growled, Reginald just smiled and opened the door for us. I let Alexis in first and she slid across the seats as I plopped in. She looked around the car and I yawned, leaning back into the seats. Alexis leaned against me and I huffed lightly.
"What's wrong?" She asked quietly.
"Nothing...I just miss being normal with you." I mumbled, laying my head on hers and taking her hand in mind again. "I love you, baby."
"I love you too, John." She smiled, closing her eyes as the car started moving. She quickly fell asleep and I held her close to me, hopping she wouldn't wake anytime soon.

The car came to a stop and I yawned a bit. Reginald opened the door and I gently shook Alexis. She whined a bit and rubbed her eyes. "Wha-"
"We're here, love." I hummed, she looked around and I got out. I offered my hand and helped her out of the car. Reginald fetched our bags and we made or way inside. One of the hotel employees took our bags and I made my way to the front desk. I checked us in and we headed up to the room. I opened the door for Alexis and she gasped. The room was fairly large as was the bed and I smiled as Alexis pressed into the room.
"This is bigger than our whole apartment on Nevis." She breathed.
"The whole room?" I laughed.
"No, this room."
"Wait...Seriously?" I asked, grabbing my suitcase and digging around for pjs.
"Yeah." She hummed. "The bed would've been there and the kitchen there and a closet there." She hummed, I chuckled and stood up.
"I think it's high time we pass out, love."
"Ooh, yes." She smiled, she grabbed her bag and started changing her clothes. I smiled and watched her out of the corner of my eye. She yawned as she tugged a t-shirt over her head that I identified as James'. I stood up and took her hands in mine. "What are y-" I pulled her closer and swayed us sighed to side as if we were dancing. "John, there's no music." She laughed lightly.
"I know. I just thought you looked very beautiful." I hummed, she blushed and I kissed her softly. "You're always beautiful."
"Well, you're always handsome, Jack." She grinned, I chuckled and kissed her again.
"Who knew I'd fall this hard for a girl I met playing Fortnite?"
"If we ever had kids let's not tell them that." She laughed.
"No, I'm definitely telling them their mom is absolutely cracked at Fortnite." I grinned.
"Oh my god, no! I hate you!" She laughed.
"Well, I love you."
"I love you too. Let's get some sleep." Alexis nodded and flopped on the bed. She gasped loudly and grinned. "What?" I laughed.
"It's so soft." She grinned, I sat beside her and shrugged.
"Yeah..."
"Oh, right. You probably had this all your life, rich boy." She grinned, I rolled my eyes and flicked her knee. "I'm teasing."
"I know." I smiled, laying beside her and pulling her closer. "I love you."
"I love you too."