Chapter 41- What actually happened

Forty one

Sona's POV

"Please tell me you had nothing to do with that explosion"

I watch my fathers eyes, he's hiding something but I don't know what it is and that scares me. "I didn't have anything to do with it" I nod watching him closely

"But you know who did...you're not telling me something Appa what is it?"

He sighs as we drive to Namjoon's new location. I hadn't spoken to Yoongi yet,even though he was blowing my phone up. I wanted to get the full story before I talked to him though. Bogum was like a father to me he's always been there and protected me, we didn't keep secrets and I knew when he was lying. So to see him thinking of what to say to me made me angry.

"Tell me the truth, what do you know? I don't want any bullshit"

He sighs again "I like the Kim's I do but as you know we have a past...I didn't know Seokjun was still out there Sona. Me and him were very close when we were younger, he's the rightful leader for the Kim's operation." My heart was racing as each word left his mouth, so he did have something to do with this? No way would my father go against a contract his word meant everything to him.

"So you do know who did it...how come you didn't warn the Kim's then?" I felt my eyes stinging with tears but I know better than to cry in front of him.

"I needed to get you out of there, things happened quickly. Sona...you're my daughter and always will be so you are my priority not them."

"But appa...the contract...you signed with Namjoon. If they find out you lied or went against it you know he has every right to kill you"

I felt my lip quiver because I couldn't believe what he was actually saying. "Don't cry Sona, I raised you to be stronger than that. And don't worry I'll have a sit down with Namjoon as soon as we arrive and tell him everything I know. If he decides to kill me tonight then you will know what needs to happen next" he gently squeezes my hand and smiles, I squeeze it back but have to look away because my tears couldn't be held anymore. He sighs and chuckles lightly

"I guess since it's just us you can let a few tears out my sweet daughter, but Namjoon is a good man remember that. I have confidence I'll be okay but I am also prepared for my death"

Zara's POV

"Go ahead and ask my love"

I smile seeing y/n's lips curve up into a shy smile, the girl was easily readable to me now. Though every now and then she'd get this strength that through me for a loop on where she stood. It was extremely sexy.

"What are your real thoughts about this whole situation?"

She mumbles as I link my arm with hers. Sona and Bogum had just arrived with their crew, I can see in Sona's eyes that something wasn't right. She looked regretful and that boiled my blood. We both glance over at our Yoongi and see the relief in his face when he locks eyes with the girl. But in true Sona fashion she ignores the poor boy.

"They know something, you can see it. Sona isn't like you or me, she tries but she shows her emotions right away. I fear blood might be spilled tonight, unless our Joonie gives mercy"