Chapter 22- Smitten

Twenty two

Taehyung's POV

I watch y/n as she cleans up Yoongi's face and the few cuts he picked up on the way. I was so impressed by her, she kept calm this entire time and helped in any way she could.

Bandaging up every body she had to regardless if they were from our crew or Jackson's or Bogum's. She seemed unreal sometimes. There was no doubt that I was falling for her, hard at that. But I knew a few of the other guys were feeling the same way but with all the ex's back in the picture maybe just maybe I'd stand a chance at this.

I sigh sitting down next to Yoongi, y/n smiles as she glances over at me and then back at Yoongi's cut under his eyes. "So have you talked to Sona yet?" He groans making me chuckle

"Not really, she's avoiding me for whatever reason"

I nod glancing over at the black haired beauty in the corner of the room. She had showered and changed into some of Zara's clothes, she looked tired. "Well it's been a couple years Hyung I'm sure she still feels some type of way but you probably should try to talk to her at some point" he groans agains making me and y/n smile.

"Can I ask you guys something?"

We both look at her as she finishes up what she's doing "Who's that pink haired boy?" We both chuckle raising a brow at y/n

"Not sure we picked him up on the way. His name is Yeonjun"

She looks at us a bit confused then glances over at the scared boy. We watch as she makes her way over to him and lifts his chin to look at the black eye forming. He did look scared but I don't blame him. "I'll get you Ice for that, are you hungry?" He nods as y/n smiles and disappears into the kitchen.

"You're smitten aren't you"

Yoongi chuckles, I shake my head no but he knows I'm lying. "She's hard for me to figure out, I thought maybe she was a spy sent here to keep tabs on us for some rival at first but she's proven her loyalty. I just...I don't know but she fits in nicely"

I listen to my Hyungs words and nod as we watch her come back with an ice pack and a plate of food. "She definitely has that motherly instinct" he mumbles glancing back over at Sona, they lock eyes and he smiles weakly but she looks away all too quickly. "You got to put in the work Hyung" I mumble getting to my feet. He groans again as I shake my head.

Zara comes back out and meets up with us as she glances around the full house "Thank you so much for helping me out love" y/n nods a small smile on her lips. "One last job to do, mind helping me assign where everyone will sleep tonight?" She nods and quickly disappears with Zara.

"Still the same asshole I see, I don't know what I ever saw in you"

I avert my eyes to the couple heading towards me "You wanted this dick" Jimin smirks as Aisha's face turns red. I'm not sure if it's from anger or embarrassment but it's amusing. "Look a real gentleman" she says motioning towards me before opening her arms for a hug. I chuckle and hug back as I watch Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Good to have you back Aisha, it's been boring without you" she grins still hanging onto me, I glance up catching y/n's gaze before she quickly disappears. She has a strange look in her eyes...Hmm.