Chapter 49- We did it

Forty nine

Taehyung's POV

"Fuck"

I panic when I see my older brother laying in a pool of his own blood. "Hyung help me!" my own voice sounds so distant, my hands are trembling as I pull Namjoon into a room. His body is limp, his pulse is faint and he's not very responsive. "Taehyung breath he'll be okay" I shake my head and take a deep breath listening to Hoseok's words. Jimin's hands are fumbling now as him and Jungkook rip open namjoon's shirt.

"Jungkook I need you to go look for something to clean his wound, Jimin we need to get the blood to stop he doesn't have long and Taehyung you need to go after hyung. He's all alone, he's good but he's not that good. He'll need backup. Do you think you can do it?"

I nod all too quickly regaining my focus "Dont let our brother die" I shout as I jump to my feet and head back out into the chaos, all I could do was pray that Namjoon would be okay not to mention the girls and Seojun. The rest would be up to us, I new what I had to do. The thought of it becoming a reality was really starting to set in.

"Where the fuck are you Hyung"

"Right here"

I whip around and feel relief wash over me, without thinking I lunge forward and hug the small man. "Hajima we don't have time where is everyone?" I nod and pull away "Namjoon got shot really badly and Hyung went after Seokjun I'm on my way to help him." Yoongi nods and reloads his gun "I'll go with you, take any loaded guns on the way we'll need them. We almost have full take over we just can't let Seokjun escape"

I'm a bit surprised by Yoongi Hyungs words but continue following him. I was glad we had more gain on the island then I had anticipated that means Namjoon's chances of survival were higher.

The deeper we go into the escape route the more quiet it gets not to mention dark, I felt uneasy. "We're almost to the end how have we not seen anyone yet?" I whisper as I inch closer to my Hyung. "I was thinking the same I hope we're not to late" I nod as we both give each other a look and then take off running. "I hope that idiot is okay" Yoongi mumbles

"They both will be...they have to be"

Your POV

All I see is red, I have no control over my body as I watch this man yank Seojun away from Jiwoo. Zara is unconscious and on the ground as Yami and Mrs. Jung try to check her. Yeonjun is shot and on the ground as Aisha fixes herself. I had never felt so angry it's like fire was burning through my veins as i blindly shoot. Again I have no control of my body but it seems to be in defense mode. I take out one then two then three until bullets are getting shot my way. Sona and Soobin are quick to join me and help take out the remaining few. We leave all but four.

Seojun is crying in the strange mans arms, doing his best to kick and hit the man until he's free. "Don't you dare lay a finger on him!" I shout taking off towards the man

"y/n no!"

Everything from that point goes in slow motion I can see Aisha cocking her gun from the corner of my eye as I lunge for my sweet boy. Sona is just as quick and takes the first shot luckily hitting Aisha in the shoulder making her drop her weapon. Soobin then takes out the other two men that were guarding Aisha. As I finally reach the man and tackle. It takes him off guard just enough to let Seojun wiggle free of the man. While I get clocked in the face by the mans handgun.